𝟎𝟗| 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭

✧✧✧✧✧

'𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳'

☆✧ ────────── ✧☆

Days has past since Náli have joined the Guild, It was unexpected for him to join a guild. Normally, he doesn't care about the guild stuffs before but now he seems excited to be in one. 

As he walked inside the guild he immediately saw the fairies brawling with each other and tables, chair, and people coming flying around across the guildhall. It was a mess but they looked like they were having fun too, so he guessed this was normal for them.

He turns around walking toward the large board located in the bar area of the guildhall which contains several flyers listing all of the different jobs the Guild has been contracted to undertake. The jobs are classed by the level of difficulty, the more difficult the job the more money it usually pays. The classes range from E-class, the easiest, to S-class, jobs requiring the title of S-class or special permission from the guild master to take.

He scanned through the job requests 'I should go to A-class jobs'

A-class jobs were the highest class of jobs a non-S-class mage can take.

These jobs often require high-level mages with experience in combat. These jobs are often well-paying, the level of risk and danger involved with jobs of this level is often enough to turn mages away regardless of how well they may pay.

[ The Past Never Truly Leaves Us ]

- Requestor: Edgar Bram -

- Reward: 700,000 -

 ────────── 

[ Beasts in our Backyard ]

- Requestor: Omar Zaheer -

- Reward: 750,000 -

 ──────────

 Náli picked the second one since the reward was higher than the first, this was his first mission as a fairy tail member, the job wasn't that difficult and the reward seems nice too. He's lucky enough to snatch this job first.

"Going for a job?" he heard a sweet feminine voice, he turn around and saw Mirajane.

Mirajane is a slim young woman of below average height. She has long, white hair which curls slightly at the ends, with two bangs framing her face and reaching down to her chest; her hairstyle's most distinctive trait is a short, upward ponytail obtained by gathering and tying the hair covering her forehead.

Due to her always adopting such fashion, her hair seems to have adapted to it, with the hair on her forehead remaining pointed upwards even when not tied. She has large blue eyes and a curvy, voluptuous body, with large breasts.

She wear a sleeveless, ankle-length maroon dress with a pleated skirt. The chest is adorned by a large, pink bow, and similarly colored trimmings frame the rather ample neckline, acting as straps, and circle around the waist.

Mirajane also wears high-heeled shoes that match her dress, and accessorizes with a small chain necklace with a blue oval gem attached to it, and a bracelet made of white flowers circling her right wrist.