You're mine

THIS CHAPTER IS SUBMISSIVE AND SMUTTY ASF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Your boyfriend was The Riddler but he hide his true identity and personality from you cause he was scared  that he might lose you if you know his true self, at least he told you his real name. This is the moment when you know that The Riddler is Edward.

First time in your life you enter his house,  not much to look at but you loved him as he was.

Y/n pov:

As I enter his apartment, it was all dusty, more like an old house were no one lived. "You sure that you bring me to your house?", I joked. He chuckles and looks down to his feet.
"I know, its a little dusty but I'll make sure to make it clean for you", he smirked. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch, "this one is comfy".

"Wait here I'll bring some wine for us", his foot steps fades away and at that exact moment I get the urge to pee like what the actual fuck, "Edward!", I shout. "Where is the washroom?". Fuck, my pussy is going to pop.
"Straight to the bedroom and you'll find the washroom", he replied, I didn't waste a second and directly went to the washroom, and at that point I noticed that his bed is huge as fuck. Is he prepared to have a rough sex with me finally?. I smriked at that thought and open the door of the washroom. "At least his toilet is not dusty", I said, I was roaming my head around to just see this ordinary surroundings and as I looked up I saw a dark hole, it was more like a part of the tiles that was not fit properly, I took the help of the stand beside me and try to fit the tiles but instead it slides a little, like it was a hidden place. I smiled thinking that he might hide something from me. And it was box and opened.
A paper and it was written 'Batman' again and again. Weird and strange and a sudden thought came to my mind.

"He's the Riddler".

Edward's pov:

I went the bedroom, two glasses of wine on my hands. "Y/n wines here".
She came from the washroom and looks at me with a straight-strange face. I chuckled nervously, "what happen?", on her hand there was a box and it looked familiar- no. "What happen, Y/n? Can you at least tell what happen?". Please don't say it.

"You are The Riddler, Edward. Or you lied about your name too, huh?". She throws the box on the ground and tries to leave but I quickly grab the door and locked it.

Y/n's pov:

"What's gotten into you, Edward? Open the fucking door". I said, I'm scared but I won't let him know. I went straight to the door but he grabs me by my waist and pins me to the wall. I gasped, and breath heavily. "Where you think you're going?". This isn't him.

"Let me free, Edward. This is not funny", my voice craked a little when I speak, he smiled and puts his wet lips on mine, his hands were grabing my arms tightly above on the wall, his warm body was touching mine and I was wet already. He releases his lips and looks directly at me, it was like he can see my thoughts.
"Oh, I love it when you're scared, y/n". He smriks.

"Let me free and I'll do whatever you'll ask me too, Edward", I said, his chest so close to mine that it was even difficult breathing, basically he's chest was touching mine. His eyes were fixed on my lips, and at that point I thought of evil.

"If you wanna kiss me that badly then do it, no one's stoping you here". I lick my lips, making him more horny than ever. He looks aggressively smashs his lips on mine and grabs my waist, he squeezed it and at that I moaned. He smriks and push me on his huge bed.

"Take your panties and bra off and ready to be a good girl", he opens his clothes off and I do as he says. He was looking at my naked body for the first time cause it was only two months of us dating. He licks his lips and pull my legs closer to him and at that he starts to mess with my pussy, I tried not to moan but it was so hard. In and out and rub, I bite my lips and the more I bite my lips the more faster he went, "slowly!", I moaned out loud. "You have to beg first", he said, as he rubs even more faster than ever. "Slowly Please ah~" I moan, "mmmm~".

"Good girl".

He smriks and stop. He pulls his big dick and push it under my small clit, I looked at him with my puppy eyes to  make this sex even more rough and sweaty and he starts to Please his dick with the help of my small pussy, in every bump I moan and wet. "Be a good girl and please your daddy".

"Of course daddy,", he bites his lips and get faster, I was facing the bedsheet and he was smacking my butt, "say daddy whenever I please you with my dick, y/n". He smacks again, it was painful but I'm horny. "Ye- yes daddy". I said.

"What? I cannot hear you". Smacks again and again, I moaned and wet myself more, "ah~ Yes daddy! Rub my butt please,  daddy".
"Good girl, cum now".

"I don't know if I can do it right now, daddy".

"Do it or you'll be tied on the bed and I'll do whatever i want", he squeeze my butt and I bite my lips, "you know what to say when you want to cum, baby girl". He smacks my butt again and licks it, I don't wanna say it but at least he's pleasing me.

"Put your fingers inside me, daddy. Please. I beg you. Daddy", I said, my pussy get more wet and he smriks and grabs my nipples, I was still facing the bedsheets, he plays with my nipples and I moaned. "You know how to beg, good girl".

He finally puts his fingers inside me and the organism was ready to explode. "Oh yeah!". I moaned out loud.
"What you have to say after that, baby girl?".
"Daddy! Daddy let me explode!". And at that I cum all over daddy's body, he wasn't mad instead he was licking it, I was weak before I fell asleep, Edward comes to me and grabs my waist, "you're mine. Remember that". He said that and then I fell asleep.

(This chapter was smutty asf)