Chapter 2

"Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Finally done." I say to myself. I look around my finished room no boxes nor suitcases in sight.

I go downstairs to the living room only to be reminded that I hadn't done the living room yet. "Haha nope forget this," I say grabbing my shoes to go for a walk, "I'll do that later."

As I walk I around the neighborhood I put my music in and hum the lyrics. (Play music)

Wise men say, only fools rush in
As the music starts to play my humming starts to turn into singing.
But I can't help falling in love with you
The sky seems to shine brighter, the grass turns greener, and the doubts I had about moving here fade away
Shall I stay, would it be a sin?
I pass by a pond birds start to follow behind me.
If I can't help falling in love with you
I stop to pet a cat it looked like a calico cat. It had the patches of black and orange with white being the main color but I wasn't really sure.
Like a river flows surely through the sea
I quickly run to a store I saw awhile back and buy some cat food.
Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be
As I run back I smell something similar to brown sugar, but cozier. A meltingly sweet kind of smell like chocolate, no caramel.
Take my hand, take my whole life too
When I turn the corner I see them there, the same cat, except this time with company. I see a ash blonde dude glaring down at them.
Cause I can't help falling in love with you
"Step away from the cat," I say.

The blonde turns to look at me and then once again I smell it. The luxurious smell of caramel and as I get closer the smell only intensifies. I'm kind of surprised because I have to tilt my head a little bit so that we can be on eye level. Usually people are shorter than me because I'm 5'11, so he must be 6'0 or 6'1.

While I'm taking him in I don't realize that he's talking, "Answer me you loud mouthed bitch!" I don't completely register what he says until he speaks again, "Are they fucking yours?" He says I assume for the second or third time by the way they're speaking and looking at me.

"No," I finally say.

"Then what's your fucking problem," he says looking like he's on the verge of snapping.

"My fucking problem is that when I turned around the corner, you were glaring at the cat I had just bought food for. And I don't exactly want my money to go to waste because some angry blonde dude got mad and killed a street cat.," I say while stabbing his chest with my finger, "And my second fucking problem as you call it is that every single sentence, question, and/or phrase that I've heard come out of your mouth has included a curse word."

"I especially don't love it because they're being directed towards me," I continue while backing him up, "Seriously who taught you manne-,"

"Could you shut the fuck up already and stop moving me back you damn loud mouthed bitch," he says with a ticked off facial expression reminding me of an angry chihuahua or Pomeranian.

"Excuse me," I say gasping

"Die," he says and I start to get angry

"You little-," "mew mew," I stop when I hear it and feel my leg brush against something soft. I look down and see the calico looking up at me and then I remember that I went away to get food for them.

I crouch down reach into my pocket and give the cat the food I bought her, atleast I'm pretty sure they're a her since calicoes are mainly girls.

"Ahem," I look up to see the ash blonde looking down, but their face looks slightly pinker.

"Omgosh are you getting flustered over a girl you don't even know playing with a cat?" I ask laughing.

"No I'm not, shut up dumbass," Their face instantly bright red.

"Omgosh this is hilarious," I say as I continue to feed the cat.

"You know what nevermind," they turn to leave, but I stop them. "No, what?" I ask my stomach still hurting from laughing so much.

They turn around, "Would you like to go out sometime?"

"What?"