Chapter 2

Gu Heqing was full of jealousy. For more than 20 years, they had all been covered up by Gu Haiping, and they couldn't see the light.

    Because they are illegitimate children.

    This matter has to start with Gu Haiping's choice back then.

    Although Gu Heqing's father Shen Panlian and Gu Haiping fell in love first, although the Gu family was in business back then, they were not the top rich.

    Gu Haiping has certain abilities, but he doesn't have the space and funds to use it.

    For Gu Haiping, career and money are far more important than love. Therefore, while Gu Haiping fell in love with Shen Pan, he took the only son of the Bu family, Bu Yunxi, as his "hunting" target.

    The old man of the Bu family was a general at the time, and later abdicated due to injury, but the Bu family was awarded the Blue Hexagram Medal and became a high-ranking noble of the Aher Star Alliance.

    Further up, only the Purple Hexagram Medal can cover its edge.

.When Mr. Bu retired, the Bu family no longer joined the army, received a large settlement fee, and changed to business.

    Grandpa Bu has only one only son, who is Bu Yunxi's father. In Bu Yunxi's generation, there are two of Bu Yunxi's older brothers, Bu Yunzheng and Bu Yunxi. However, Bu Yunzheng chose to follow his grandfather's path and joined the army. , fell in a battle.

    Therefore, Bu Yunxi became the only seed of the Bu family.

    Bu family has good genes, his father is handsome and responsible, and the spouse he attracts is naturally a unique beauty.

    Therefore, although Bu Yunxi is a boy, he has outstanding appearance since he was a child, and there are not many men and women who pursue him.

    Gu Haiping stood out among these people.

    He is not the most handsome nor the richest, but he has the ability and is the best for Bu Yunxi.

.Gu Haiping remembers every hobby of Bu Yunxi. Every festival, he gives Bu Yunxi what he needs. He even glances at some jewelry in the window when shopping, and a special person will come to Bu's house the next day. send.

    As a result, Bu Yunxi fell into the trap of Gu Haiping's carefully designed love network.

    Gu Haiping chose Bu Yunxi for no reason. The Bu family was a nobleman and had wealth, but he was born in the military and could not do business. When he married Bu Yunxi, Gu Haiping would leap across the class, from a commoner to a nobleman, and Bu Yunxi would become an aristocrat. Is the only son, the wealth of the Bu family, isn't it all his who can do business?

    The Bu family loves Bu Yunxi very much, presumably at the request of Bu Yunxi, the Bu family will not hesitate to hand over the property to themselves.

    This was the line Gu Haiping set for himself in order to stand out.

.However, beside Gu Haiping there was a hot potato-like boyfriend, Shen Panlian.

    When Gu Haiping pursued Bu Yunxi, he did not sever ties with Shen Panlian. First of all, Shen Panlian was indeed the type that Gu Haiping really liked. Even though Shen Panlian was from an ordinary background and his family was not rich, Gu Haiping still chose to fall in love with Shen Panlian before. Second, if he can't catch up with Bu Yunxi, he still has the back road of Shen Panlian.

    However, when Bu Yunxi agreed to Gu Haiping's pursuit, Gu Haiping started to break up with Shen Panlian.

    Shen Pan had always known that while Gu Haiping was with him, he was pursuing Bu Yunxi's affairs. However, Shen Panlian did not choose to break up, but treated Gu Haiping more tenderly, proposing that he would not mind sharing Gu Haiping's love with others, and would be willing to be Gu Haiping's underground lover.