12. GRADUATION DAY

Lisa's POV

A month after Jennie's birthday, we are all getting ready for our graduation. The ceremony will be tomorrow. A month have passed, and I feel like Jennie had trusted me. She is also our class Suma Cum Laude – which means she's the top student in our university. She's been busy these past few days because of graduation so I just brought her food for lunch and hang out with the boys today for lunch. They already know about my break-up with Somi and my engagement with Jennie. They have asked me how I moved on that fast because I seem inlove with Jennie. I never told them the truth, instead I told them I have known Jennie when we were kids and I am willing to try and make our relationship work. Mark did not seem to fully believe me. He knows how I was so inlove with Somi to abruptly fall for Jennie but I told him I was getting to know her more and saw a side of her that would make someone fall. I told them how beautiful Jennie really is behind those baggy pants, hoodies and round eyeglasses. The boys decided that we should have a bachelor party tonight because I might not be able to have time after marriage for I will be handling the company. I agreed and texted Jennie that I won't be able to pick her up later because the boys have plan. She just replied: Its ok Lisa. Really. You dont even have to fetch me everyday. Go and have fun with them. I trust you.

Later that night, I got ready and drive my way to the bar. We have decided to meet at 'Venus' because it wouldn't be fun without girls, right? I met the boys inside a VIP room where they have been drinking. I greet them and I sat beside Jinyoung. We talked about the after party of the graduation but I won't be there because dad had arranged a dinner with the Kims. They never talked about Somi, instead we talked about Jennie. Jackson drank his booze and looked at me, "Man, how fucking lucky are you? The top student of the school and the daughter of the richest man in Seoul will be your wife soon. It's just that she's boring." "Oh no Jax. You know my sister Yeri right? She is a designer in Mrs. Tucks boutique. You went there Jennie right? Lisa?" Hanbin asked me. I nodded as I remembered seeing Yeri in the boutique. "Jennie have a very nice body and a very beautiful face behind those glasses. She was the one who measured her. She was surprised how sexy Jennie really was. Have you seen her that sexy like that, Lisa?" I smirked. "Ofcourse I did. Hot as hell. I can't wait to have her in bed." I imagined naked Jennie and I feel myself hot. At that moment, the door opened and girls wearing sexy lingerie comes in. Jackson handed a drink and I gulped the whole bottle. I felt my dick painfully hardens as the girl sat on my lap. Then Jinyoung handed me a card, "3rd room. Left side of the hallway. All yours Congratulations Lisa!" And then I dragged the girl as I cant hold it any longer.

I woke up alone and naked. I looked around saw a condom filled with my jizz near the bin. Shit! Good thing I never forgot that thing. I got up and get dressed. I took my cellphone and saw Jinyoung's text saying : dont worry about everything. We already paid. Get up and lets go graduate! I laughed at the last sentence. As soon as I got out of the bar, my phone rings showing Jennie's name. I hesitated answering but I still did. "Lisa, have been calling you since last night. You weren't answering." She sound worried so I tried to calm her, "Love, I'm sorry. We got so drunk that I passed out. I was with Jackson. I have accidentally put my phone on silence." I lied as if it's true. "Alright. Get ready now. I'll see you at the ceremony." "Alright love. Love you." Then she hung up. I declared love for her almost everyday but I still got no reply. I said she doesn't have to answer and I'll wait for her. Sometimes she blushed when I say it in front of her. Yep, I mastered love declaration in front of other people. Some people said we do look good together and some girls get jealous with her.

I went home and found my dad in the living room. He seemed angry but I am not surprised. "Lisa, where the hell did you go? Jennie called me saying you did not answer her calls." "I went out with the boys dad" I answered. "Make sure you did not do anything wrong Lisa. Your mom's company is in your hands!" I just nodded and made my way to the bed. I have to get ready.

The ceremony is about to start. I looked for Jennie but haven't seen her. Soon, I saw her walking in the front seat. I almost forgot, top students need to sit in the front. As if feeling my stares, she turned her head and our eyes met. She did not wear her glasses, had a light make up on and curled the lower part of her hair. She smiled beautifully and I automatically smiled back before she sat down on hear seat. Mark, who was sitting on my right, nudge me. "Was that really Jennie? What a beautiful creation!" He said adoringly and I gave her a cold stare. Soon, the ceremony started.

After so many speeches, we individually went to the stage and received our diploma starting from the top students. I felt proud seeing Jennie receive so many awards. Almost everyone knows Jennie as my girlfriend and my pride swells hearing how lucky I am to have Jennie. After receiving the diploma, Jennie was called to give her speech.

"Fellow graduates, let me congratulate each one of you. College was never easy but look, we made it. You know why we made it? Because we had dreams – if not for ourselves, for our love ones. Let us also congratulate our family and all our inspirations who made us who we are and where we are today. God had already planned everything for us and what we need to do is either follow or create our own. I hope if we create our own, we can show Him it was worth it. I wish to see everyone in the future reached their personal goals. Lastly, I wanted to thank Lalisa Manoban for supporting me and my goals in life. You have been my inspiration to achieve my goals. When you said you'd support me on continuing Medicine, you made me feel that I deserve my dream job. You made me days lighter with your lame jokes and sweet gestures. And for that, I love you!"