Chapter 13: The Silent And Unbinded

Narrator's POV

With everything now coming to pass, Y/N now must decide whether he will stay a human or a Pokemon. In this scenario, it will be a decision to make if he chooses to save the Pokemon population from absolute annihilation or allow Stallion Cane to succeed with his plan with Y/N as his heir to his company and his machinery that will serve in the next step in eradicating all Pokemon around the world. 

Y/N's POV

"You know, I'll be honest with you Y/N. I was sort of confused why no one even bothered to agree with my philosophy." Stallion sighed as he placed a hand on my shoulder and lead me to his supercomputer. "It's because Dr.Byschopesson left Fountainhead City because of you. I mean, I think it's because you're his competition, not because you're a genocidal megalomaniac hellbent on destroying the whole population of Pokemon on earth." I told him as I felt sort of calm now that he wasn't trying to attack me or anything, although I did keep my guard up just in case he did try to do something.

"Dr.Byschopesson, ugh! It's always him! It's always about Dr.Byschopesson! Dr.Byschopesson this, Dr.Byschopesson that! Dr.Byschopesson that! What the hell does he have that I don't?!" He shouted, sighing as he lowered his head to the surface of the supercomputer and used his arms as a pillow.

"Gee, I wonder. How about we start with "The guy isn't a fucking genocidal lunatic that built a fucking machine intending to wipe out an entire species off of the face of the earth!" Why don't we?!" I asked him. "You still have something to learn Y/N." He said and I groaned, pinching the bridge of my nose irritatingly as I tried my best not to lose it. "Dude! You lasered a group of FBI agents in half! Do you have any idea how fucking traumatizing that was for us to watch?!" I shouted at him. "They shouldn't have gotten in the way. It was never intended but they were insisting to turn things the hard way." He said while nonchalantly tapping his finger on the surface of his supercomputer, resting his head on his hand with his arm held up.

"Dude! You're a fucking psycho! The city didn't like you when Dr.Byschopesson left because of you and now when the press releases everything that you did people are not only gonna want you out of this city, they're gonna want you off of this earth permanently." I told him and upon hearing this he froze up, seeing this I smiled a bit now that I thought of something to scare some sense into him.

"Damn! You know it is a shame, well, because, I mean, you'd have to have government approval to use that thing right?" I asked him, "They didn't let me." He said as he simply just sat on his chair lazily without any remorse for what he did. "Dude. I'm pretty sure since now the government knows you let that robot of yours loose even when they strictly told you not to they're gonna want you dead for sure." I said as I stood beside him, "What for? For trying to protect the human race from being enslaved by creatures that have no room to be walking on two legs?" He asked me and I couldn't even fathom just how stupid this asshole's logic is...

"No, well yes, but, they WILL want YOU dead because you killed invaluable members of one of the most powerful national security organizations in the United States AND killed some innocent civilians in the process, not just that but you ALSO unleashed an extremely powerful yet dangerous weapon that could potentially become rogue and not only complete its primary goal, but also go after humans, not only ending one species in the process but also completely eradicating another as well. And for the record? I'm pretty sure all of the damage you caused an hour ago completely violates the geneva convention." I told him, poking my finger into his shoulder. "Idiot! Don't you see what Pokemon are planning?! If we let them succeed, humans will be subjected to slavery and will be forced to work endless labor by those things!" He shouted at me, pointing at Celeste and Misoka who rested on the ground immobilized.

"You don't know that you stupid fuck! How the fuck did you get that idea?!" I asked him and he stood up, towering over me but even that didn't intimidate me. "Remember a few months ago, there was something about a Houndoom that force-fed its trainer rare pokemon candy?" He asked me and I was instantly puzzled, confused about what that even has to do with anything.