2.8

The Chamber of Secrets

Chapter Eight : Letter from Home and Impostor alert

My flower ...

I missed you , We all do

It saddens me , Sirius , and Remus , that You , Tom and your friend's aren't coming home for Yule , and I understand , Sacrifices must be made , but I will send you tons of gifts , I know Sirius would go all out  like always...

And in other words , Many magical children has been rescued and are safely settled in the House , I have a talk with the Ministry about your project , his impressed and he would gladly work with you and he'll be expecting a meeting at the end of your second year , he will not be a problem my flower ,I promise

I wish you good luck my flower and I know you'll do you're best along with your friends and I know they'll stay by your side no matter what ,and Tom I know he'll never ever leave your side nor does he want too , I love you my flower , forever and always ....

Loving you always and forever ,
Your father .

Everything goes according to plan

The House of Claire , adhara true to her words ,she visited one of the many properties her family has , along with her family , it was very big       and they renovated the inside to make it more homey for all the kids and teens who are born with magic in their blood , the house is much like Hogwarts it has alot of rooms , even classrooms for Education if they choose not to leave the house and just stay at the house and learn and a very vast acre of land that they can enjoy their days running around or simply enjoying the sun , a garden full of wonderful plants , Money wasn't and will not be an issue , Adhara know word already got out about the house , about her project , and many have reached out to her and her family , some pureblood families even funded anything they can offer wether it's money , clothes , furniture , books , you name it ....

Adhara didn't notice Tom leaning against her bedroom door , gazing lovingly at his beloved wondering how he got soo lucky , he noticed the letter in her hand

" A letter from home ?." He questioned whilst walking towards her sitting form , Adhara heard his voice and turned round and smiled

" Yeah , Papa , padfoot and moony sad that we couldn't spend this Yule at home , I am too , but ." Adhara contemplated abit , Tom notice her sadden expression and put his hands on her shoulders in reassurance

" But you don't want anything happening to Draco nor the students  , we know that star that's why we choose to spend the Yule here with you , we all understand your concern , don't be sad , were together and that's what matters ."

Adhara knew what he said was true , Just yesterday a ghost approach adhara in her daily walk with arcturus and advise her to be careful she asked why , The ghost said that a trio has been stealing ingredients in the potions cupboard , A polyjuice , potion to be exact and planning on using , Milicent , Crabbe and Goyles essence or hairs to sneak in and interrogate Draco , she did thank the ghost and told the rest of her family about it , which brought us to now ..

The Christmas Feast. The Hall glimmers grandly as snowflakes tumble from the ceiling , it was truly a magnificent sight , if it weren't for that old cot