Memory problems

THIRD-PERSON POV

Y/n and Tommy had played Minecraft for a few hours. Wilbur was near by watching over Y/n, he was making sure nothing was going to happen. Wilbur noticed it was getting late. He would need to give another dose to Y/n in a couple of hours. He couldn't do it when he's awake, and he couldn't drink it so he was going to need to get him in bed earlier from on.

"Ugh, Tommy how come your better at PvP than me?!" Y/n said.

"I just am! You need to practice more often if your going to beat me!" Y/n laughed.

"I can beat you now! I, just, need to get more hits on you."

"Use your shield when your not swinging your sword, it'll help." Wilbur went up to Y/n.

"It's getting late. You should get to bed." He said in Y/n's ear, making his spine crawl.

"Ok? I'm playing minecraft. Sleep can wait." Y/n said not looking away from the screen.

"Please?" Wilbur pleaded.

"No." He paused. "Tommy can you ask Wilbur to stop pestering me."

"Leave him alone Wilbur! And let us play a little more. Please??" Tommy pleaded with the brunette. He sighed.

"No, you both should be going to bed it's late and I don't need you too running my electricity bill up."

"Fine." Y/n groaned. "Talk to you later Toms."

"Talk to you later!" Tommy said. The two got off of discord and turned off their computers.

"What do you want." Y/n crossed his arms.

"For you to sleep."

"But I'm fine." Y/n turned the chair around to face him.

"Ok? And you need your sleep."

"Whatever. And could I atleast get my own bed soon?"

"Awh you don't like sharing?"

"No."

"Well then my answer is no."

"Then I do."

"Great then that means I don't have to get you a different bed." He smiled. Y/n didn't.

"Ok, fine just let me fall asleep first."

"Don't worry I will."

"What was that?"

"Nothing! It was nothing..." He moved his hand up to his neck and rubbed it slightly. Y/n didn't care and exited the room and went to his and Wilburs bedroom. He layed down on the bed, he was tired of everything that was going on. But it's not like he could do anything about it. Yet he also felt like he shouldn't. He wasn't in his thoughts for long because he fell asleep rather quickly. Wilbur made sure that he was asleep then went down to the basement to grab another dose of the drug he'd use the last time.

***

Y/n woke up to the same pain as the other night. Though he didn't remember it. And all of yesterday was in fragments aswell. This confused him. Had he gotten drunk Or something? And his memory's of his parents death's were slowly sliding away. He still remembers them, it was just hard to tell how they died.

"Why can't I remember?" As those thoughts came to mind he wanted to dig to find it out for himself. He sat up on the bed, his eyes closed trying to find answers. "Common think Y/n, think!" Yet nothing came. It was all a sudden blurred, he became dizzy, a headache formed and he stopped digging further. He got up to get something to eat but the door was locked as always. He huffed and went over to Wil. "Wake up." He said shaking Wilbur awake.

"Hmm?" He asked.

"Can you unlock the door? I'm hungry."

"Why of course darling." He smiled, Y/n slightly blushed at the pet name, it wasn't noticeable to either of them. Wilbur got up and unlocked the door for Y/n. "Come on let's go get something to eat."

(641 words)

A/n
I'm sorry for not updating in such a long time D: I kinda forgot about this for awhile but here's an long awaited update for you guys :]