009

Tony caught up with them when they were nearly done, carrying his own bags that had been expanded and lightened with charms which were nevertheless still full to the brim

Aria was holding the bags that held her Hogwarts supplies barring the cauldron and telescope. Sirius had a stockpile of cauldrons at home that she could choose from and she planned on using the star gazer Thor had gotten her for her birthday.

Natasha had her supplies for the elementary school, a study planner that would make Pepper proud, and a book she had found that explained the differences between the American Magical Community and the British 'Wizarding World' - something none of them necessarily needed but could come in handy if she seemed to know too much for a foreigner.

All she had left to get was her wardrobe - and possibly an owl, cat, or toad - and her wand.

"Hey, dad!" Aria greeted happily.

Tony made to reach over and ruffle Aria's unruly hair, but the several bags in his hands prevented him. "Hey, mini Merlin . Quick question, you think I could upload JARVIS into these handy little mirrors?" He shook the bags for emphasis.

"If anyone could, it's you dad." The girl praised before taking on a thoughtful expression. "Of course, that's only if JARVIS agrees. I don't think he would set himself up for Man in the Mirror jokes." The blue eyed girl added with a grin.

"We already know who the fairest in the land is." Tony preened at his own compliment.

Aria giggled at the display of mostly mock narcissism. "Yeah, just don't let Uncle Loki hear you say that. He might think you were interested in more than his magic."

Natasha sent the man a vicious smirk and Tony looked at his daughter with a combination of disgust and betrayal, the man's hazel eyes wide and expressive. Aria was having none of it and instead pointed out that they were at the wand shop.

"I wonder what my wand will be like." The brunette wondered as they walked into the shop, a tinkling sound announcing their arrival.

The other shoppers glanced at them, but none of their gazes lingered long. Though one woman did have to elbow her girlfriend to get her to tear her gaze away from Natasha.

"I was wandering when I'd be seeing you...Aria Potter." A man with long grey hair suddenly spoke, dramatically walking out of the shadows.

Aria and Tony glanced at each other for a moment, the girl shrugging at her dad before turning back to the man.

"It's Aria Stark actually. But that's beside the point. I'm here to get a wand." She said casually, leaning her arm against the counter, and sending the man a deadpanned expression.

"Oh my, of course. Let me just gather a couple of wands that could be compatible." The shopkeeper chuckled jovially, returning back to the shadows.

After at least two hours of trying out wands, Ollivander finally passed her one that didn't make the place explode. He then took it back and put her wand back into its box and wrapped it in brown paper, muttering "Hmm...this is quite curious."