The Glitch(Sun/Moon)

Hello everyone I am in fact alive😒...anyway how is everyone? I hope every last one of you is well! School is almost over You can do It! Its been so long...thank you guys so much for 130 votes! and 2.9 k views!!!!!!!!

Anyway here is another chapter!

This ones a little dark...TW: Yandere, Blood, Mild gore, Attempted SA

Next chapter will be a sweet one!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      It was late in the evening as you and sunny were cuddled on the couch in his room, the two of you sat in front of a tv wrapped in a soft fluffy star blanket. You rested our head against him as he wrapped his arms around you. After a few minutes the movie came to an end and it was your turn to pick a movie. You grabbed the remote and began to scroll through the catalogue the colors flashed before your eyes until you eventually stopped on a movie. The highlighted box outlined a horror movie called 'The Ring' you had never seen it before but a few of your friends had told you it was pretty good. 

"Hey Sunny, let's watch this one" You said turning your head to peer up at him

"That looks a bit too scary" He replied "How about we watch 'Rapunzel'" He nervously suggested

"Alright, you Scardey cat" you giggled going to the search bar to look for Rapunzel

  As you went to start the movie all of a sudden the screen went black and then static, you sat up, slightly confused, 'did I accidentally change the channel' you thought. As you got up to check the tv you heard a screech come from behind you you spun around to see sunny holding his head in his hands. His eye's changed to a red hue and his yellow bled to blue, his beams were replaced with a star night cap as he switched to moon. Before you could ask him what was wrong he scooped you up and leapt out of the tower. 

"What's going on moon" You called out grabbing his face in your hands

"Have to-Screech-Get you-" as he tried to talk his voice box began to malfunction.

He ran you to your dorm room in the back of the daycare and set you down at the door, he took your hand in his and placed a kiss on the back of it.

"Go...I-I-I-Inside and L..Ock the d-d-door" He stuttered his voice box failing

"What's happening to you guys, Maybe I can do something" you pleaded

"It'll be ok, I-It's just a s-small, M-al...fun..ction" He sputtered as he released your hand and made his way out of the locker room closing the door behind him. 

      You went in your room and locked the door as he had instructed, you fell onto the bed and let out a sigh. 'I hope they're ok' you thought, you climbed under the covers trying to go to sleep, 'maybe he'll be better by morning' you thought closing your eye's. After awhile you awoke to the sound of a knock on the door you looked at the clock to see it was 2am. You slipped out of bed and made your way to the door. You unlocked the door and opened it expecting to see sun or moon, but to your disappointment it was a person. The man was wearing what looked like an outdated maintenance uniform, his hair was tied in a messy knot, and his hands were dirty along with his uniform. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Nico" he stated stretching out his hand

"I'm Y/N, what brings you here at this hour?" you asked not taking his hand

"I came to take a look at the animatronic, the sun guy" he smiled pulling his hand back

Something about him seemed off, you noted this but quickly pushed the thought away as you made your way out of the room locking the door behind you. You made your way into the daycare and to the desk. You checked the phone log and the maintenance calendar,  You felt a presence over your shoulder you glanced to the side and saw Nico right behind you, you moved over putting some distance between the two of you.

"What are you looking at" he whistled scooting closer to you

"How come there's no record of a check up" you asserted turning to face him as you slowly backed away.

At this he paused for a moment, the smile seemed to slip from his face before it stretched from ear to ear once more. "It was...last minute" he hesitated

"It's company policy to give a phone call at least and hour before" you replied taking a few more steps back. "Besides we have a maintenance worker for the daycare already"

"Ah...Guess I've been caught" he sighed the smile fading from his face " I've been eyeing you for awhile now, I happened to be here earlier when they said there was a problem in the daycare, I thought wow I must be lucky" He chuckled

  The hairs on your neck stood up and you made your way backwards, all in one motion you turned to the light switch reaching for it. right before you reached it you were pinned to the floor. You attempted to  fight him off but he was just too strong, you thrashed and fought trying desperately to break free. As you were beginning to think it was hopeless something caught your attention and you stopped moving.

"Are you done fighting me now, hon-" he started but was cut off

"Don't touch her" a voice called out the man looked up to see a sun animatronic looming over him. "I wish I could take care of you myself but I'm not too good with blood, but I have a friend who would just LOVE to meet you" he smiled his voice box purring a sinister tone emerging behind those words.

Sun turned his attention to you "This will all be over soon sunshine, then we can play with glitter glue and watch movies together" he beamed before clicking off the lights.

"What the hell" the man above you said getting up to reach for the lights, out of the corner of your eye you saw a pair of red eye's coming out of the dark. All of a sudden the man is lifted off the ground, from where you are you can see the red glow on the man's face as you push yourself to your feet. You hear a pop and the man begins to scream. Your eye's were drawn to a puddle forming on the floor, the red glow reflected off of it illuminating the mans arm dangling from the socket as blood dripped down his hand.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS THING" he screamed flailing in the moons grasp "GET HIM OFF< FUCKING HELP ME YOU BITCH" He screamed meeting your eye's

"what do you mena its just a small malfunction" You smiled shrugging your shoulders, you locked eye's with the man as you waved him goodbye.

"Nighty Night" Moon cooed as he slammed the man into the tile floor behind the desk.

The mans skull cracked open as his eyes went dull, the man went limp and his breathing slowed. You made your way to the closet to grab a mop as moon carried the man away into the darkness. 'I'm grateful it didn't get on the mat' you thought. As you finished cleaning up the mess you made your way into your dorm room to find moon sitting on the bed waiting for you. There was blood splattered on his exterior from when he twisted the mans arm off, you grabbed some cleaner and got to work cleaning off the blood. 

"Thank you Moony" you smiled 

"Anything for you" he replied wrapping his arms around you and pulling you close "No one else is allowed to touch you but us"

You returned the hug and climbed in the bed next to him, you cuddled close and pulled the blanket over you.

"I love you starlight" He purred 

"I love you too Moony" you smiled before drifting off to sleep