Chapter 11

A week after, I was always busy. I didn't notice that I needed to work even at home. 

When I'm at work they keep calling my name. I am used to it. Maybe I'm just so handsome that's why they keep calling me. 

I was walking in the hallway, " Hi Moonbyul," They said, I just nodded and smiled at them. I walked towards our department. 

"You looked stressed, Unnie," Wheein said, "I don't have enough sleep because of this paperwork" As I said, I put down the paperwork on my table. 

"That is so sad, take some rest for a while," Seulgi said. 

"Why so many foods here? I didn't buy food," I asked them, but they shrugged their shoulders. 

"I guess that's from your fans," Jisoo said, chuckling.

"They keep bugging me, that is so annoying. Even I pushed them away. " 

"Used to it," Lisa laughed at me. 

"I don't eat so much carbs and chocolates, so take it. I'll get coffee." I said and left them. 

"Thanks, Moonstar! You're the best!" Lisa said, I shook my head. 

It's Saturday now and Monday is the day Solar will return to her work. I'm planning to go to her condo later after work. 

I finished half of my paperwork, and now we are off to work. 

"Drive home safe!" They said, "Chu, are you going to Solar?" As I said she shakes her head. 

"Sadly No, I have to do something. I already told her that I won't be there tonight. But you can visit her," Jisoo said, they allow me to visit and come to her condo anytime. I don't why but it's interesting, right?

"Okay! Thank you, I'll just buy some food" 

"She likes Kimchi and Tteokbokki so much," Jisoo said, I nodded. 

"Better go now, Bye!" 

I was walking till I reached the store with so much Korean food. I bought Kimchi and Tteokbokki before I went to her condo. 

As I reached her condo, I was standing outside waiting for her to open the door. 

"Hi," I shortly said, I smiled at her. "Oh, You're here, Hi," She replied when she opened the door. 

"Can I come?" I asked, she nodded. "I bought your favorite. Have you eaten? " 

"Huh? What is it? Oh, Not yet" She asked, I assist her to walk. "Hmmm…  Kimchi and Tteokbokki, Jisoo told me that you like this, that's why I bought this. Sit first I'll prepare the food" I said and she smiled. 

"I have been craving that food since the last time you came here though," She said. "So it was nice to know that, here is your food, Let's eat now." As I said, Solar happily eats. 

"How is it? You like it?" 

"Better than I like it," Solar said, and having a small dance, I just smiled at her and nodded. She looks like a kid because of her expression while eating. 

After we ate, I insisted on washing the dishes. Solar was sitting on the couch. 

"How are you? your ankle," I asked, and I went towards the living room. 

"Doing fine, Better than to past few days, but still I can't get up with that fucking crutches," She said, I just chuckled with her statement. "Better take a rest for a while," 

We have talks about stuff, I was sitting beside her right now when she excuse herself to go to the bathroom to take a bath, 

"I'll take a bath first, Wait for me here," As she said, I accompanied her to the bathroom and went back to the couch.