Chapter 18~ Exposed

Luna's POV

We walked out to the living room, and I started talking to Asena in my head.

Asena Luna

I'm surprised she forgave us so fast. I expected to be groveling for the next three weeks.

Dude, don't Jinx it. We've only just gotten her trust again; if we fuck up, we might be on the couch for a week.

But you do agree with me about the HYDRA thing, right? If they want us for Pietro, we give ourselves up no matter what.

I know that we should do it, but what about Wanda? We can't leave her like that again.

She will be ok as long as we escape as quickly as possible. We have to give her her family back, but we have to make it seem accidental. We promised never to leave on purpose.

I agree, but what if she finds out we let it happen.

We don't let her. Anyway, you need to take over and apologize to mi mama.

Alright. Give me a sec.

"Asena will be out in a second, mama. She wants to apologize," I let Prishev know.

"It's ok, ok. Let Asena take her time. I understand her anger, though the names will not be tolerated!" Mama replies.

Suddenly, I am pushed to the back of my own mind as Asena pulls herself to the forefront.

Asena's POV

"Hola, Mama. Siento mucho haberte insultado. Debería haber sido amable si fueras tú o cualquier otra persona," I tell her sincerly. (Hi, mama. I'm so sorry I insulted you. I should have been nice if it was you or anyone else.)

"Está bien, pero como dije, no más insultos," Prishev answered. (ok, ok, but like I said, no more insults.)

"Te lo prometo, mamá. te amo mucho," I said. (I promise, mom. I love you so much)

"yo tambien te amo, bebe chica." (I love you too, baby girl)

I heard little Awws ring out throughout the room, meaning someone had turned on Google Translate and translated the whole thing.

"There was a reason the conversation was in Spanish, Putos!" I shouted at them.

"Asena, play nice. We are Russian; we will get them later," Prishev tells me. "Now, you all have a mission to complete. Go to Siberia and get Pietro Maximoff. Make sure my son-in-law comes home safely!"

"Yes, madam Solaria!" the team yells.

Three hours later. This time skip is brought to you by Tom Holland, dancing to Umbrella by Rihanna. XD

We landed in Siberia and were walking toward the base.

It seemed too easy when we picked up the other Maximoff and walked out with little effort.

On our way to the jet, I stopped everyone after smelling gasoline.

"What is it, Sena?" Wands asks me.

"Gasoline and a hint of styrofoam. Meaning Napalm bomb."

"Jesus Christ. Are they trying to kill everyone here?" Nat questions.

"Probably. But there is a way for us to disable it. Wanda, I need you to find it with your telekinesis. It should be over by the third tree," I fill her in.

It takes her a minute, but she lifts it up slightly when she finds it.

"Don't lift it too high, or you might set it off. Now, carefully unplug any wires you feel connected to it. Let me know if you think it might go off," I explain.