Trust

"Where should we go now Moon jae??" Taehyung asked, "dorm," Jin yelled from the back seat. " No hyung.. You know we brought Moon to show her how much Seoul has changed…She has come to Korea after so many days..to spend time with me" Taehyung said " She is your friend so you spend time alone with her.. why have you brought us?? " Jin said with an annoyed tone. "Ohh.. Come on hyung.. It's been a long time since we went on a long drive" Hobi said " Jungkook loves long driving more than us.. Then why Jimin, Y/N, Jungkook, Dahyun and Yoongi had not come with us??? " Jin asked " Y/N and Jungkook had some assignments to do and Jimin and Dahyun had some work to do. And you know Yoongi hyung, he likes to sleep rather than coming with us" Namjoon said " Then I also have some work to do.. Drop me outside the dorm" Jin said " No" They yelled in unison " Why Not Tae??.. If he doesn't like this then why are you all forcing him.. I also like to spend some time with you alone"  Moon Jae said while flapping her eyes. " We are not forcing him, we just like the company of hyung " Taehyung said while driving " You all really don't know what date is today?? " Jin asked " Ugh!!.. We already told you… today is 4th December. What is so special about this" Hobi said , Jin just nodded in response.

"It's enough Tae.. Now let's go back to the dorm.. I have to cook dinner for you all also.. It's already 8 pm at night" Jin yelled while walking towards the parking lot of Shopping mall. " Yes hyung, this time we are going to the dorm," Taehyung said. " Tae, Thank you so much for today.. You really don't forget about my likes and dislikes" Moon Jae said in excitement and Taehyung smiled in return.

" Why are all the lights off inside our dorm??" Moon Jae asked while holding her shopping bags. " Yes.. Tae??" Jin asked "How would I know hyung.. I'm also with you the whole day" Taehyung said. "Let's go inside and check" Namjoon stated and others nodded.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN HYUNG, .. JIN OPPA.. SEOKJIN" voices start coming from the hall as soon as Jin switches on the light. He freezes in his place for a moment. He saw everyone , even his college friend. He didn't understand anything for a minute and then he realized and a smile occurred on his face." You all remember everything?? And still acting in front of me. And that's why I have to go on a long drive , and spend my whole day on the road..huh??" He said with a smile but his eyes were filled with tears he was overwhelmed with happiness. "It was Y/N's plan..to act like we don't remember your birthday.. But hyung we can forget our birthday but not yours, never. " Jungkook said " Thank you all.. Thank you so much Y/N" Jin said, holding her hand.. " No need to thank me oppa.. And call me princess not by my name.. I came to know that the day
I was in the hospital, that day was Chim Chim's birthday , which was ruined because of me. So I want to arrange your birthday surprise…I don't remember anything now, but I must have done something special earlier also on your birthday too." Y/N asked others and they nodded while smiling. " Well who is this chim chim?? " Jin asked, " Ohh.. It's Jimin's new name given by me" Y/N said proudly.. " Okk let's cut cake hyung.. I'm starving, " Jungkook said and others laughed. Then Jin cut the cake and they celebrated the whole night.
____________________________________

" Umm… Moon Jae.. Jin hyung is calling you for dinner" Y/N said while knocking the door. " Ohh.. Y/N, will you please come in??" Moon Jae said while opening the door. "Okk" Y/N said and entered the room. " I really want to talk to you for a long time but I didn't get time.. But today I got the chance.. Just a girls talk" Moon Jae said while sitting on the couch " Hurry up.. I don't have time" Y/N said " You like Taehyung?? " Moon Jae asked directly " Umm.. What?? " Y/N pretends that she didn't hear anything. "Stop pretending that you didn't hear me , I don't like to repeat myself.. I can see the jealousy in your eyes whenever I get close to him, you always try to go near him, you always try to grab his attention.. Which you didn't get?? ...I just want you to tell you that don't keep your hopes high..otherwise it will hurt you..he is not into your type of girl ..his standards are much higher..look at me and look at you " Moon Jae said while tucking her hair behind. " Done?? Or something else to say?? " Y/N asked " Wow look at your attitude bitch.. Don't show me your attitude otherwise I will ruin your life" Moon Jae said sternly " Omg I got scared.. Listen girl, I'm not afraid of your threats.. And yess I don't like Taehyung… I love him.. So it's better to back off" .. " He will never accept you as his girlfriend " Moon Jae yelled.. " Soon he will consider me his girlfriend in front of everyone… and I think you also know somewhere he likes me.. I can see fear in your eyes… and yes I'm not going to do a cat fight so it's better I'm going " With that she went towards the gate. Moon Jae grabbed a knife from the table and cut her hand in anger and threw it on the ground and started yelling.. "Ouch… OMG Y/N please leave me.. I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry.. Don't do this to me"..Y/N turned to see her then suddenly Taehyung barged inside the door. " Omg moon.. What happened?? How did it happen?? " Taehyung asked while grabbing a First aid box from Jungkook's hand who brought it from his room. " Y/N " Moon Jae said while pointing towards Y/N. "What?? " Everyone asked in unison " Why?? "  Taehyung asked. "I don't know...Actually tomorrow I have planned to go to a restaurant with you where we used to go.. So I asked her to suggest a dress.. she said she is not good at girls' dresses..  I showed her some of my pics so it's easy for her to choose.. Then suddenly your and mine pic appears in which we are kissing and suddenly she grabs a knife from the table and cuts my hand. " She said while crying Taehyung curled his finger in fist and he was burning with anger. " Stop lying bitch" Y/N yelled " SHUT UP Y/N...SHUT YOUR MOUTH.. ENOUGH NOW" He yelled and dragged her by his hand. " Stop !!...Taehyung, listen to her side of story also" Hobi tried to stop him.  But he ignored everyone and dragged her towards his room. He pushed her inside the door and then he entered the room. Whereas Moon Jae is smirking in victory." Oh my god, I have never seen him so angry before.." Hobi said "I don't know what he will do with Y/N '' Namjoon said. Just then the sound of shouting started coming from Taehyung's room. " WHY DID YOU DO THIS Y/N??... WHY DID YOU CUT HER HAND??.... I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING...WHY DID YOU THINK THAT I WOULD BELIEVE IN… YOU??.... I KNOW HER.. SHE IS LYING. . YOU THINK I ...BELIEVE IN YOU…OK THEN IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN ME.. SO THERE IS NO MATTER OF DISCUSSION…..I ALSO DON'T WANT TO DISCUSS ANYTHING ANYMORE… OK THEN I'M GOING… GET LOST " With that Y/N ran towards her room from Taehyung's room.