First day of school

Izuku was sleeping on a bench in the park. He suddenly woke up due to an alarm clock ringing. You might ask: Why does he have an alarm clock? Well, to answer your question, Izuku sleeping in the park means that he looks homeless and poor. And so he usually wakes up with around a few hundred yen next to the bench. A few day's worth of "homeless" money is enough for a simple alarm clock. He woke up and checked the pile next to the bench to see a few more money. He took them and opened a compartment below his waist. There was already quite a bit of cash inside. Izuku put the newly "earned" cash inside and started running to Yagi's house. He had put Yagi's address for the mailman to send the letter so Izuku goes there to check every morning. He ran on the rooftops and was nearing Yagi's house. After a few minutes, he reached the house and rang the doorbell. It took a while but Yagi eventually opened the door "Ah, young Shimada. Good to see you again. I know you've been expecting the letter but you know I know where you live. You didn't need to come here every day. I usually wake up at 7, but thanks to you I now always wake up at 5 in the morning" Yagi complained with dark eye bags "But today's your lucky day. It came in" Yagi smiled and gave Izuku a letter "Just a small heads-up: It's gonna be cringe since I work at UA now, and my Might persona can be quite... entertaining to watch" "Ok? Anyways, do you have anything for breakfast? I'm starving" Izuku rubbed his metallic stomach "Besides, I have a fast metabolism" Yagi pinched the bridge of his nose "Yeah... I do. Come on in. I have some leftover Katsudon" Izuku's face lit up "Yes! My favorite

After having the leftover Katsudon, Izuku sat at the table in the living room. He wasn't as stuffed, but it was enough. Yagi returned with a cup of warm green tea "How was the date?" Izuku's face burst with a few shades of red "Wh..what?! How did you know about that??!!!" Yagi grinned slyly "As your unofficial guardian, I know...everything, and I mean EVERYTHING" Yagi smirked. Izuku sat silently and remembered the da- hang out session "It... Uhhh..."

~Flashback~

It was after the entrance exam. Izuku and Uraraka finally meet up with each other at the gate "Hey Izuku! The test was quite hard, don't you think? I was almost crushed by the zero-pointer! But luckily, a girl that looked like a frog pulled me out on time. Her name was... Oh right! Tsuyu Asui. But she keeps asking me to call her Tsu for some reason" Izuku just stood on the spot for a while, then he freaked out "You were almost crushed???!!!!!" He started to panic a little, slightly hyperventilating. Uraraka calmed him down after a while "But I gotta thank that girl when I meet her again for saving you" Uraraka felt a bit of unease inside her 'What is this feeling? Did I just feel...jealous?' "Are you ok, Uraraka? You don't look good" Uraraka came back to reality "What? Oh... Yeah! I'm fine! Totally not feeling jealous of the other girl I talked about before...Yep..." "Ok... Anyways, let's go".

~at the cafe~

Izuku is having a cup of warm milk coffee while Uraraka is sipping on some green tea. Uraraka then took a piece of mochi from the plate on the table and threw the whole thing in her mouth "It's so good!!!" She said dreamily. Izuku put his cup down and looked at Uraraka "So what's with the hiding?" Uraraka looked confused. "Hiding what?" "Hiding your feelings for me" Uraraka turned beet red "WHAT?!" The whole cafe got startled and turned to the 'couple'. A waiter showed up from behind the registration desk and shushed "Sorry..." Uraraka whispered "Uraraka, I've been living with you for the past 4 years. It's so obvious that you like me" Izuku said. Uraraka just sat there looking at random things in the cafe. It lasted for around 10 seconds, then she looked at Izuku, still blushing "Then...do you like me?" Izuku, who was already slightly blushing from the confrontation, blushed even harder than before because of the comeback. He never expected that she would have the balls to say that. She doesn't, but you get the point. "I-uhhh...do"

(pause for dramatic effects)

The two sat there for a long while, now relieved that they both understand each other's feelings. Then Uraraka broke the silence after seeing the slightly darkened sky "Oh crap, I need to head home now. My parents might be worried for me" They finished their drinks and Uraraka brought the mochi home. Izuku made his way back to the park, walking slowly. He stopped and took a deep breath....*exhale*. He smiled slightly, the last rays of sunlight shone down on him making his metallic implants and smile brighten up 'Yagi is gonna be so jealous for not having a special someone' Izuku thought to himself. He then jumped on the wall of the nearest building and climbed up to the roof, preferring the faster rooftop way home.