Note

I walked through the front door. The whole place was quiet. I dropped my purse onto the couch. I placed tge food on the kitchen counter and went to Andrew's study. The door was cracked open. He was at his desk on the phone. He was talking lowly. I knocked. He hung up. Andrew, "come in." I waltzed in. I, "I'm back. I bought some food back as well." He nod. I turned and left. He's still mad. I went to the kitchen and started to unpack the pastas. One for him and three for me. I grabbed two plates, forks and cups. I got the table set up and got the food on the table. I grabbed my pastas and opened them. I served myself from each one. I waited for Andrew.

Half an hour later he still hasn't came. I got up and went back to his study. He was on his computer. I, "I've been waiting awhile for you." He hummed. I, "Andrew!" He looked up. I, "dinner has been ready for 30 minutes." Andrew, "and?" I bit my tongue. I, "nevermind." I left and slammed the door. I went to the dining room and grabbed the food. I threw it all away. I could feel the tears but I didn't let them through. Stupid hormones. I went to the room and grabbed his pillow and a blanket. I walked to the living room and threw the stuff on the couch.

I was in our room. I laid on the bed. The tears finally won. I was crying silently. I pulled the duvet tighter around me. The door flew open. Andrew, "why the hell is my pillow and a blanket on the couch?" I didn't answer him. I bit back a sob. I was way to emotional for this right now. Andrew, "answer me!" I got up slowly. I whimpered, "just leave please." He just stood there and stared. I cried, "leave!" Andrew whispered, " innie." I mumbled, "please." Andrew, "I didn't mean to upset you so much." I, "well you did! Now go away. You are to sleep on the couch." Andrew, "but none of this would of happened if you left a note!" I wailed, "so I'm the bad guy now!" I got up and got my shoes on. Andrew, "where do you think your going??!!" I snapped, "none of your business!" I pushed past him and went down the stairs. I got my coat on and grabbed my purse. Andrew was suddenly in front of the door. Andrew, "you are not going anywhere. You're pregnant for crying out loud." I, "move Andrew." He didn't budge. I turned around and went to the back door. I needed air. I ripped the door open and started to hyperventilate. I dropped my purse and sobbed. I slid to the ground and covered my face. I could hear Andrew approach me. I cried, "if you would've came to dinner this wouldn't have happened." Andrew, "I'm sorry. My temper gets ahead of me." He pulled me into a hug. Andrew, "you just scared me. I thought something bad happened to you." I, "I'm sorry too. I had a horrible day at work and needed to leave for a minute." We just sat outside on the patio. My breath evened out. Andrew, "let's get inside." He got up and help me. I grabbed my purse and followed him inside.