Chapter five ||sing to me||

Chapter five

[Nathanael’s POINT OF VIEW]

“Prince, it’s eight, I think, it’s a fine time to get up” I heard Albert’s voice beside me like an alarm clock going off. “I’m up Albert; get my breakfast and car ready, did you get me a new car?” I sat on the bed, if I stayed lying I’d might fall back to sleep.

“Yes, prince. A Toyota Seluna” well I guess its better than the one yesterday, as long as it didn’t stop “very well, Albert, you may go I’ll take a shower”

[Jadelyne’s POINT OF VIEW]

another day at school, I’m having free period now, I kept thinking of the boy yesterday, with scars, I didn’t get his name either, I’m sure he needs friends, and he look like a quiet guy, Mike used to be my favorite person, till he got so clingy.

I went to the music room first for a guitar, I actually like playing songs with a guitar, I used to learn the piano but the piano is currently at the hall for some activity they are about to have.

As I walk closer to the music room, the quite of the halls disappeared, the music room is being used, can’t get my guitar now, to the hall it is I guess.

I hummed the song catch my breath by Kelly Clarkson as I walk my way to the hall, I was the only one in the hall, people with the same free period, usually spends their time, at the garden or library. I opened the hall room, it was empty.

I shuffled my feet to the piano, to clear the silence; it was kind of scary sometimes when it gets too quite. I sat on the chair in front of the piano and opened it, I started playing.

I don’t want to be left behind.

Distance was a friend of mine

 Catching breath in a web of lies

 I've spent most of my life

I heard a creak from behind me but it was faded, I couldn’t be anything so I didn’t mind and just continued singing.

Riding waves, playing acrobat

 Shadowboxing the other half

 Learning how to react

 I've spent most of my time

the room got colder and I heard the door shut, not remembering if I left it open thou, I think I did and the wind just closed it, explains the sudden coldness, I never like scaring myself, even when my brain loves too.

Catching my breath, letting it go,

Turning my cheek for the sake of the show

 Now that you know, this is my life,

I won't be told it's supposed to be right

A lot sound was made, by things that we falling down, I shot up from the chair and turned to see a guy trying to catch the things that we’re falling, he ended up catching none and looks at me, which made me laugh like crazy, it was too much to hold in.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be in class?” I asked once I got a hold of myself.

“I don’t go to school here, I’m just here to see if this school is fit to my liking” he answered and I look at him confuse, I didn’t understand what he was saying. “I’m a smart ass, I got a scholar ship to my choice of school, so I’m here only to check out the school for two months and if I like I might start coming here”

“You look old to be in high school” I said, he looks like a twenty year old, for a smart ass she should be in collage by now with the age.

“I’m twenty, my family is poor and so I started school late” he explains and I nodded as to say I understand. “So you play and sing” I nodded “you have a nice voice, what was the song you were playing?”

“Catch my breath by Kelly Clarkson” I answered.

“um, I’m James, sorry I didn’t introduce myself” he said as he look out his hand, god his English accent sounded hotter than mine, I mean, I don’t mind the face, most people might be scared but not me, I guess.

“Hi, nice to meet you James” I look his hand and smiled.

“So, do you have name? Or is just angels as beautiful as you have none?” he flirted causing me to blushing, too bad for him I heard that line before in a movie, not sure which actually. 

“So do you like stealing lines from movies? Or is it just jerks like do anything to get into a girl pants?” I flirted back, what is wrong with me? Why am I flirting back?

“Alright, you caught me, are you going to tell me your name, angel” he flirted more; he didn’t blush when I busted him, he just keep on coming.

“I think angel sounds nice, don’t you think, James? You don’t look like a James too” I said, I stared at him, I wasn’t scared of him, the scars on his face, I don’t know why my hands are stitching to care for the scars.

“what do I look like?” he said as he walk closer to me, but still leaving space between us, he stared deeply into my eyes, and I scared at his, they were beautiful, I had realize that I was only staring at his lips till he talked, “well? What do I look like?” he said, god his voice was deep.

“um, ah, um” what is going on, I’m trying to speak but the words wouldn’t come out, I stayed silence a few seconds and took a deep breath before answering “I don’t know, your English with light brown hair, that is almost blonde, I don’t know, Nate I guess, Nathanael, Navies” I said, he look shock when I said Nathanael.

This body stiffen a bit but then relaxed before he spoke again “Well, you can call me yours, angel” he said closing the space that was once there, he is such a flirt, the little jerk. “Very original, James, how romantic” I sarcastically said as I rolled my eyes at him.

I tried to step back when he was getting closer but stumbled on the stand of the chair, James caught me just in time, one hand on my wrist and the other around my waist. He pulled me closer to him, as his lips came closer I just stared at it, “beautiful” he murmured as our lips were about it touch, the bell rang and I jumped back on my two feet.

“I have to go” I said in a hurry and ran out before he could say a thing. What the hell is going on, I won’t give a chance to hot guys but I was almost willing to kiss him.