Chapter 21 Little Mouse

21. Chapter 21 Little Mouse

what? !

what happened? !

Why does it have a little lover? ! !

The little black dragon never imagined that its phoenix would not want it after taking a look at the source-traveling mirror. It was immediately stunned, shocked, and disbelieving, and then immediately grew bigger, entangling the phoenix tightly.

"Ow!"

Su Muluo lowered his head, looked at the black dragon that was entangled in him, and did not want to speak.

The dark golden dragon pupil of the black dragon also wrote grievances, burying his head in the shoulder of his phoenix and rubbing it.

"Ow."

It has no little lover! Obviously, apart from the phoenix, it has no other favorite bird.

And its phoenix is ​​the best looking, other birds can't compare at all! It won't go to see them.

"No," Su Muluo said after hearing this, "that person is better than me... no, he is as good-looking as me."

Black Dragon: "Ow!"

Then it only likes its phoenix! From start to finish! And it doesn't have any little lover at all, never before and never will be!

He also stretched out his paws to swear.

Su Muluo looked at its claws and said, "What do you want to swear on?"

Heilong thought about it for a while, and said "Ow".

Honey?

Su Muluo: "..."

Su Muluo patted Heilong's head and said, "I don't want honey." Then he paused slightly and added, "If you lied to me, I will let you drink milk every day."

The tone of this sentence was obviously slowed down, and it was a joke. Heilong knew that its phoenix had been coaxed, and turned into a little one again, rubbing sticky in his palm.

"Squeak."

I like Phoenix the most, and I only like Phoenix.

Su Muluo looked at the little dragon in the palm of his hand, and after a few seconds, touched its head.

He didn't actually believe that his dragon would fall in love with someone else, after all they had been together since they were an egg. It's just that the past in the source mirror made him still a little concerned, and he didn't know how to accept it for a while.

Who is that silver-haired phoenix?

Su Muluo thought silently.

Could it be... a father-son relationship with his dragon?

...it doesn't seem very similar.

Su Muluo's face sullen again, and he poked the little black dragon.

The little black dragon immediately hugged his fingers and sipped at his fingertips.

Su Muluo: "..."

There was a smile in Su Muluo's eyes, and he quickly got up and said, "Anyway, when you recover your memory later, you are not allowed to dislike me."

Little Black Dragon: "Ow!"

It wouldn't dislike the phoenix - when it was in the egg, it had a natural attachment and liking for the phoenix beside it. He obviously doesn't know anything, but he knows that this is its phoenix, a treasure that belongs to it and cannot be taken away by anyone.