Richard/Guten Abend

I once again had one of Paul's hands in mine. Everyone else went to bed. Something felt different this time. His hands were warmer.

"I am still sorry for what I did to you. I wish I didn't argue with you. I never thought you would end up hurt like this."

I had my hand down and was crying. I felt my hand being lightly being squeezed. I jumped and let go. I then heard something hit the floor. I looked up to see Paul wasn't on the bed no more that he fell out of bed.

I ran to the other side of the bed to see him shaking. I ran and got the nurse and she looked at him. She looked at me.

"He is having a bad nightmare. I can't lift him. He also can't feed himself. He needs help walking. He hasn't said anything. He is to do therapy because he is too weak right now."

"Can he come to my room?"

"Yes, if you need me I am here and bring him to his appointments and he needs food when he wakes up. I will make it."

"Can I feed him?"

"Yes, can I show you how?"

"Yes, upstairs door on the right."

"Thank you."

"Your Welcome."

"Does he have to stay laying down?"

"No."

I picked up Paul. I carried him to my room. I sat in the corner of my room with Paul on my lap. His head was on my chest by my head. I had got a blanket. I covered us both up with it. He shook and shook. I had a feeling I knew what he was dreaming about. I had my arms around him.

Finally the shaking stopped with a small jump. I felt him trying to move. But couldn't I could feel how panicked he was in his movements. I was sad.

"Paul, it is me. I will not hurt you."

He stopped moving. I got up with him in my arms. I laid him on my bed. Had him propped up in a sitting position. I stepped back and saw for a second blue/gray. Was he looking at me? I sat down and realized my move probably hurt him more. I am so stupid.

I got up and saw I did see blue/Gray. I called the nurse and she gave me soup to feed Paul and told me he will tell me when he is done. Also she gave me some milk. To Help him with. She went over how and I went from there. I put the first spoon into the chicken noodle soup and put to his mouth. He looked embarrassed.

"It is ok. I am sorry for the way I treated you. If I had been nice this wouldn't have happened. This is my fault. I now understand why you take pictures."

I started to cry. He tried to put his hand up. It fell at his side. I did finish feeding him. I sat in the corner and cried.

A few months later he was able to walk on his own. We still didn't find Till. He could feed himself. He was sitting at the dinner table. He had come in from learning how to windsurf again with Ollie. He had some soup.

I went to sit next to him and he moved he took the soup too his room and shut the door. I then looked at my iPhone and used it to track Till's. I knew even if his phone was died it would still track it. I it showed me he was in the cemetery.

I walked into the cemetery and followed the pinpoint on my phone. I then found a door. I then made it to a elevator. I took it. I then noticed as I was following the hallway that it was a underground Stasi hideout. I made it to the last room and found Till. He didn't look so good. I turned around and noticed two people standing there.

"Who are you?"

"Richard Krispe lead Gitarre of the band Rammstein. Also Lead Singer and Gitarre of Emigrate. Why, did you hurt Till and Paul?"

"To make a statement and your next."

I had no idea what was going to happen. I knew it was going to be a living Hell. I know I deserve whatever they were going to do to me. After what happened to Paul I deserved it.