14

A/N: Unedited sorry in advance!

So I guess I wasn't a good wife. I had no idea how to handle a sick person. Yes I knew how to give them medicine and keep them hydrated but Juko was truly sick and on top of that symptoms of his heat were appearing leaving me feeling frantic. Ok maybe I was being dramatic but I had woken up two nights in a row thinking my back was being impaled by a metal rod only to find out Juko was just insanely hard in his sleep. On top that man was apparently a cuddler when he was sick and because I did not want to get sick myself I had to fight tooth and nail to get his heavy arms off of me nearly every two hours. He was like a big grumpy baby snapping at me but wanting me to help him. So the day before his fever broke I decided to be petty and let his ass starve for a few hours. I know I'm a horrible person for doing that but I couldn't take his attitude.

Plus I was sure he learned his lesson seeing as he wasn't snapping on me anymore.

Finally when his fever did break he was still feeling sore and his headaches hadn't gone away just yet. So here I was sitting in bed next to him helping him do some paperwork for a new law he wanted in place.

"Ok do you want me to reread this because I have no idea what the hell this even means." I ask looking back over the paperwork.

"No it's fine, I'll just do some editing later on." Juko mumbles deeply. He sounded exhausted like he had just woken up although he had been up helping with the details of this new law for the past two hours. I didn't realize how much effort and work went into these things until my hand started cramping from all the writing I had been doing. I was tired myself, had barely gotten any rest but here I was trying to be a superhero wife.

"Ok so what next?" I ask stacking the papers together and placed them neatly into a folder I had been writing on.

"I'm going to go sit my office and check over the mail I've received. I should be in town for this meeting but I had to let Leon go."

"You must really trust Leon." I mumble under my breath.

"I don't and the next time I see the idiot I'm going to put a bullet between his eyes." He tiredly states as he cracks his neck.

I roll my eyes and scoff, "you two have been going at it for the last three days. Aren't you tired of arguing with him?"

Juko doesn't say anything and when I place the folders down and look over at him he's resting against a stack of pillows. His eyes are closed and it looks as though he's sleep. "Juko?" I gently poke his cheek.

"I'm still here Ivy, I'm just listening." He mumbles back.

"Did you want me to go get you some more tea? It helps with the pain and headaches." He truly looked tired and if I say so myself he sure in hell did a lot of work even with being sick.

"I should be packing a bag to leave, I don't want to be in heat around you."

"Why not? I won't bother you and I'll even sleep in the guest bedroom."

"I should go."

"I don't think it's a good idea for you to be leaving when you can barely stand on your own to two feet."

"That's not the problem Ivy." Those gray-blue eyes flutters opening meeting my own with a harsh glare.

"Then what's the problem?" I glare back.

He cracks a halfhearted smile then licks his lips, my eyes can't help but to follow the movement.

"I don't think you'll like waking up to my face between your legs and my tongue inches deep in your pussy. Now would you." He questions but it comes out more like a statement if anything.