Chapter 31

Did he just? Oh I know he didn't just.. But only saw what's on the outside. He was dying not being able to say anythiny to her. She was right. He was hiding something and she was destined to find out. She couldn't stand the thought of him being mad at her. She knew she was in the wrong. Making him happy was key. When he's unhappy, everyone's unhappy. He is the king of the empire. But every reign comes to an end so? Now shw wasn't his queen.But its only for a matter of time wasn't it? Of course it is.

"Look at me." She said the next morning. He looked at her and rolled his eyes. "Come on." She begged. "Look you pyscological bitch. I want nothing to do with you. You need to stop coming to me period. I don't like you and certainly you don't like me either. You want my money and not me. If you want to do that, go to the C.O.O.'s of the big companies across the ocean." He said pointing out the qindow. "Awww. Baby.." She pouted cupping his face. He grabbed her hands and them back over to her sides. "Don't touch me." He growled. "I don't trust you. I don't like you. Simple as that." He said. She smirked and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer. "I bet I can change your mind." She whispered running her fingers across his chest.

He looked at her disgusted and put his hands on her waist to push her off. She held him tighter and pressed herself against him. "Don't fight it. Just let it." She whispered in his ear biting her lip. "Get off of me. And who the hell keeps letting you back in!?" He questioned as he pulled her off of him and backed away from her. She smirked as soon as he turned around. She pressed her lips against his just as the door opened. Laura stood there looking at the sight in front of her. She was crushed. Not even 24 hours yet. She closed the door and ran to back to her room. He pushed her off of him. "That's it bitch! I'm filing a restraining order for you!" He shouted as security finally made it to her. He rubbed his temples as they dragged her off. He sighed and wiped off his face.

She calmed herself . There's no way what she saw was real right? He wouldn't do that to her. It just seems so unatural. He would never do that. But she had trouble believing it herself. Its possible for him to do it to her. But he can't stand the girl so why would he? Her thoughts were so wrapped the idea of practically being dumped, then moving on faster than you could say bacon, she was denying her truth.But of course it was only the broken heart talking. She mushed her face into her pillow and cried herself to sleep. Poor girl.

He walked in 2 hours later. He saw her nice and sound asleep. He smiled and walked over to her. He planted a kiss on her forehead. She stirred and then he saw the tear stains on her cheeks. He felt bad. Maybe he was a little harsh. He was gonna make it right. He was gonna make her happy. He promised to do so. He can't keep making promises and then break them now can he? She smiled as he held her hand. He was gonna say something but nothing came to mind. He sighed quietly. "I love you." He whispered then got up. He kissed her forehead once again. She smiled. He walked out and didn't turn back around. He walked out and locked her in the room. She then jolted awake. "Ross?" She asked as she smelled the sweet scent of him. Well it was sweet to her. Don't know about you.

She got of her bed and took a nice hot shower. She got dressed and sat in her bed. She had frozen yogurt and netflix. She didn't feel like leaving her room whatsoever today. She couldn't anyway. He locked her in there and she was totally unaware of it. "I'll never let you go." He said to her. She picked up a tissue. "This is why movies aren't reality." She cried wiping off her tears. "If only I had a guy like that..." She cried. She did didn't she? She kinda had to know for sure. Do you not all agree? If it wasn't for her blind hate in the beginning then he would still be her guy. Not some stranger to her. She fixed her smudged makeup and got off her bed. She wanted to see him. She tried to open the door but it was locked. It wouldn't even budge. She freaked and knocked on the door and tried to open it. "Help! Somebody!" She called and continued to knock. Except no one can hear her.

A few guys walked into the office. "Lynch." They greeted. He looked at them. "Master Lynch." He corrected them. "Don't care. Where's your end of the bargin?" They asked. He looked at them carefully. "I'd like to know where's yours also..."He said looking at the leader. The guy sat in a chair and looked at him. "Lynch. I'd like to know where's your half?" He asked once again. He rolled his eyes. "I will never. Not a chance." He said closing the files he had on his desk. "But I got you this." He said. "My answer is still no." He said. The guy got up and paced for a bit. "Are ypu kidding me?" He asked him. He just wore a serious straight face. The goons looked on to them. "Are you sure?" He asked them. They nodded. He sat up straight and stared. The guy inhaled then grabbed a gun and pointed it right at Lynch. "Give me my half. Laura." He said. Her name repeated in his head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So......Hi! Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥