Chapter-19

Guys, I'm really really really REAAAALLLLLYYYYYY sorry!!!!!!!!!
I was planning to publish this chapter yesterday at 1:00pm. But unfortunately, my Wi-Fi had some issues. But everything is okay now. If you were waiting for my new chapter yesterday, then I'm very sorry to disappoint you.

Ok then now, let's go straight to the chapter!

Ash's POV

"NICH? YOU MEAN NICH FROM KALOS??"  I yelled.
"ASH! WHY ARE YOU YELLING FOR THAT???" Misty said coming towards me and giving me a wack on the head.
"Owww!!" I said with pain, gently rubbing my hands where she wacked me. And then I payed attention to all the shopping bags that are on the floor. This is soooo troublesome!!!

(Kinda sounds like Shikamaru😂)

I started to pick up all the bags. Man these are heavy!!!

"Misty this us Nich. And Much this is Misty." Serena said.
"Hi Nich!" Misty said waving her hands.
"Hi misty, nice to meet you" Nich said, with a smile.
"Anyways Nich what are you doing here?" Serena asked.
"I came here continuing my journey. What about you all?" He asked looking at all of us.
"Nich! I once told you that I'm from Kanto region's pallet town!" I said.
"Oh yeah! I forgot!" He said rubbing in the back of his head with his hands.
"But Ash is from Kanto, but Serena, you're from Kalos, right?" He asked .
"Yeah I am. I just came here with Ash, Clemont and Bonnie" she said looking at me.
"Nich why don't you come to my house?" I offered.
"Huh? Will it be okay?" He asked.
"Oh come on! Let's go!" I said as I grabbed his hands and started running.
"ASH!!! WHO'LL CARRY THESE SHOPPING BAGS? COME BACK YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Misty was yelling as me and Nich were a little far. Man Misty's gonna kill me!

Time skip

"WE'RE HOME!!!" I yelled as I opened the door.
Mom came out of the kitchen and said
"Oh Ash you're back-.............Oh! Hi!" She said looking as she was confused because she was seeing Nich for the first time.
"Oh! Mom, this is Nich. He's one of my old friends back then from kalos" I said.
"Nich, nice to meet you!" Mom said with a precious smile.
"Hello aunty, nice to meet you too" Nich said, smiling. This guy didn't lost that nasty smile of his, did he? Well....whatever!
"Sit down on the sofa as I bring some nice coffee and some delicious muffins that I made recently." Mom said with a nice, smiling face.
"Thank you very much aunty" He said.
"Mom, where's Clemont and Bonnie?" I asked as they are nowhere to be seen.
"Unlike you, they're helping me by buying some groceries for the dinner!" She said looking at me a little madly.
I rubbed the back of my head with myI hands , with an apologizing look. She walked towards the kitchen as all of use sat down on the sofa.
"So Ash, what about your goal? Did you achieved it?" He asked.
"Hh......not yet " i said
"What about you?" I asked
"Same!" He said as he smiled.
"Here you go!" Mom said as she was coming with some cups of coffee and some chocolate muffins.
"Thank you mom!" I said as I grabbed one of those delicious looking muffins and took a bite from it. This is soooooooo good!
Serena, Nich and Misty were eating too. When Serena was eating, she had a little bit of chocolaty goodness on her lips. She licked them with her lips, cutely.
WHY DID THAT SEEMED PRECIOUS AND CUTE??????????? GWAHHHH!
"Clemont and Bonnie should've came here by now. Where are they?" Mom said worriedly.
"Ash, can you go and look for them? It's been 2 hrs since they left." She asked.
"Ok! Can I have your keys?" I asked.
"Yeah, it's in the drawer in my room." She said.
"Okay thanks mom." I said.
"Wait......which grocery store are they in anyways?" I asked.
"The same grocery store you and Serena got to buy tomatoes and eggs." She replied.
"Ok thanks!" After taking the keys from the drawer, I walked to the door to leave.
"Can I come too?" Serena asked standing up from the sofa.
"Uh..........y-yeah!"
Wait! Why tf did I stutter????
"Thank you!" She said as she walked toward me and putted her shoes on.
"Then let's go!" She said.
I grabbed her hands and we walked to the car. I opened the door.
I guess I'm being a gentleman right now!
She blushed and took her seat. I walked to the driver seat , opened the door and sat there.
"Ok then let's go!" I said and started the car and began driving.
"Serena, how was shopping with Misty? Did you enjoyed it?" I asked.
"Yeah it was great! We tried many beautiful dresses on and bought some too! But, I am sorry for you. You had to pick up all the shopping bags." She said with a sad smile.
"Oh come on! That's not even a problem. It didn't bothered me at all! Now don't give me that and drop that precious smile of yours! " I said, smiling.
She smiled and then giggled.
Oh come on! Why am I melting? Control you fool Ash, control! (He is a fool alright. Good thing he knows that.)
We finally arrived at the grocery store and I stopped the car.
Is it okay to ask it now? Uh......yeah! I'll ask now. But I'm nervous! How am I gonna do this? We're couples for almost 7 months by now and I'm still nervous to talk to her. And blush when she's smiling. But now....I have to ask her this. This is my......my future issue! I have to!
"Uh....umm......."
"Huh? Is there something wrong?" She asked looking at me. And me, I'm blushing madly!
"Uh....h....um.....n-n-noooooo!!!!!!!!! It's nothing!" I said. Wtf am I saying?????
"Oh okay! Lets go inside and look for Clemont and Bonnie!" She said as she was going to open the door.
"W-wait!" I said. This time I will ask her! Yes, I will!
"Uhmm.....actually......I was thinking.....if you wanna go to......another date with me?"I asked looking at her and blushing lightly. She also blushed as I said that.
"Uh....a 2nd date? Yeah! I-I'll l-love t-to!" She said as she stuttered.
It's kinda cute though!
"Ok then it's fixed! We'll go on our second date, tomorrow!!!!!" I yelled, lightly.
Serena giggled looking at me, yelling like a baby.
"Yeah! Tomorrow's gonna be great! But for now, let's go and look for those too!" She said.
"Oh yeah! Let's go" i said and was opening the door, and when I was out of the car, I saw two people running toward us.
"Hey Ash!" Clemont yelled.
"Oh wait! Is that Clemont and Bonnie?" Serena asked.
"Yeah! Those two are them!" I said.
They reached to us.
"You two, where were you? Mom was worried and we decided to come and look for you!" I said.
"Sorry guys! We were done buying the groceries and we were heading back home. But then, bonnie ran a little bit too fast and fall down. She has a little wound on her legs." He explained.
"Are you alright Bonnie?" Serena said as she was checking the wound. She's just like a sweet big sister helping her little sister. Cute!
"It's fine! Thank you!" She said.
"Ok then guys let's head home!!!" I yelled and all of us hopped in the car and I began driving to my home.

Tomorrow, ..........will be awesome!

To be continued...................

(Hey folks! Vote if you like the chapter and comment for improvements! You can give me any idea. I'll add it to my story if you want!☺️ And, one more thing! They're 2nd date, it's gonna be.................forget it! I don't wanna spoil. Anyways thank you for reading you guys!)

Word count: 1336