Battle of Britain

Riem's last 15 ships

The last of Riem's navy was a fleet consisting of only dragons carriers. Commander Zem stared at the ocean from the bridge of the flagship of this fleet, the hilkage.

"We are now past our territorial waters and still maintaining manacomms silence."

"Hm. The seas have indeed become rough."

15 ships move in concert through the dark of night as a blanket of manacomms silence hangs over the fleet.

"Commander! More and more sailors have been wondering about the meaning of our attack tonight."

The captain asks Commander Zem.

For this operation,the air attack served as their main force. With that in mind, doubts arose as to why their small force was taking part in the attack. There was no shortage of sailors who held doubts as to why they were there in the first place.

"The meaning... you say?"

"No one feels any doubt about our absolute victory in this attack but in terms of the operation, won't the American air attack be more effective? The American Army Air Corps should suffice. As such, many sailors also seem to question why we are even helping in the attack."

"Hmph.America wants us to help and we shall.At any rate,let's wipe 'em out and go home."

Zem remembers their meeting a while back. They were told to treat Britain's military capabilities to be on the same level as the American Empire.Even if their were as strong as America,there were still some reservations regarding the operation. Despite the faint anxiety arising, it was snuffed out by experience and instinct.

"These are our orders. Let's go and set Rodenuis on fire."

"Yes, sir! As the Riem's proud Navy, we will carry out the simple task of attacking Britain and instilling terror into their hearts! With our undeniable skill, we will exhaust our Wyverns on British flesh and steel!"

"Insolent bastards. Only punishment awaits those who can't see the power America has.They will writhe in pain with the raging flames of... Oh?"

He sees a faint light out at sea. Suddenly, a bright, dazzling light flashes over the ocean.

Boom!

After a slight delay, the sound of a violent explosion reverberates across the fleet. A fireball 10 times bigger than a dragon carrier appears ahead.

"Wha-! What the fuck was that just now?!"

"That looked like it came from the carrier Stone!!!"

Swoosh... Boom!

Another something followed up and sounded like it hit something hard. Another explosion appears.

"An enemy attack?!"

"But how?!"

A faint silhouette passes the side of a burning destroyer.

"Is that a Magic rocket? Wait no, it's changing direction!"

"Bullshit! It changed direction? Don't be absurd! only the Ancient Sorcerous empire could make such weapons"

He couldn't wrap his head around the statement that just came in.For Something to change direction like it was guided and hit its target was something impossible. They have never faced such an enemy before. The lack of information among the sailors further accelerated the tragedy.

Buzzers ring out within the ship. The enemy attack which landed successively from God knows where agitated everyone.

While they were moving about,more explosions appeared over the ocean,only 3 ships remained. Agitated and afraid,Some Wyverns fired randomly into the sky.