PROLOGUE

***

LIZZIE woke up with a jolt

She didn't know what just occurred in the past 24 hours. The last thing she remembered was Ares knocking her out cold.

She looked around at her surroundings. She was in her bedroom, in the Underworld. She remembered that she couldn't come back to the Underworld unless she died.

Wait.

Was she dead?

No. She couldn't be.

She looked at her bedside and saw a card. The death card.

She picked it up and it read:

Elizabeth Rosalia Rodriguez
Time of death: 16:53
Cause of death: Suicide

"Suicide!?" She exclaimed. "This can't be happening!"

I think she would've remembered if she did that. No, something was wrong.

She got off her bed and took the death card with her and stormed out of her bedroom.

Walking through the halls of my the palace, she caught Hades servants giving her funny looks, but then looking away when she shot them death glares.

She swung open the doors to the throne room to see Hades on his throne, her dad and Thanatos on one side with and Persephone on the other.

"UNCLE HADES!" Lizzie stormed up to his throne and held the death card for him to see. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS THIS!?"

 "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS THIS!?"

Hades had a smirk on his face. "Oh hello Uncle Hades, my favourite uncle, I was too fed up of the mortal world so I decided to stay here permanently, what's my first job?".

Thanatos muttered under his breath. "I happen to be her favourite uncle,". Her dad got up and hugged her.

"How are you, my little flame, you're finally here and now we can spend quality father and daughter time with each other like terrorising the bad souls and holy Hades, you have so many people to meet!"