chapter 17

– Three years later. –

"Y/n!" Hanma loudly called you. "Help me out here! She's torturing me!" He exclaimed while holding his left leg that Aia–your two years old daughter–kicked just now.

You just faced Hanma boredly, "Suck it up, who told you to stay here huh? Just go back to Japan you deep shit." You retorted.

"What the? We're husband and wife now. What kind of husband doesn't visit her wife? And I told you that I have something to say!" He irritatingly shouted so Aia kicked his leg again.

"Stahp shouting at mwy mwommy! You'we not mwy dwaddy! Mowewfuckew!" She cursed at Hanma with a baby voice and language that made you laugh.

You sat on the floor and opened your arms so Aia ran towards your direction and hugged you. You carried her in your arms and rolled your eyes at Hanma who's dumbfounded at what Aia said.

"My baby is right, Shuji, we're just acting. Don't take it seriously. Be a bastard husband and don't visit me, just call me on the phone if you have something to say. You're pissing me off." You rolled your eyes at Hanma then faced your cute baby.

"Aia, don't say that many bad words. You're still young, say it later when you're old enough." You lectured the beautiful baby in your arms.

She just nodded sadly, "I'm sowwy, mwommy, dada Shuji pisses bwaby off." She said feeling bad that her mommy might get angry at her.

You hugged Aia, "It's fine, baby. Mommy is not mad." You sweetly said.

Aia, she's yours and Mikey's kid, you're three weeks pregnant when you left Mikey. That's why you decided to flee to America to give birth peacefully and raise your kid for a while.

You stared at Aia's face and it made you smile. She's a female version of Mikey, it feels unfair that she didn't get much of your genes but you're really happy that Aia looks like Mikey. She's his carbon copy. Even her childishness is from Mikey.

"Hey, y/n! Are you listening to me?!" Hanma snapped you from your daydream.

You glanced at him with an unhappy face. "What?"

"Yeah, fuck. You're not even listening. I said—"

"Wait." You cut him off and faced Aia again, "Baby mommy and dada Shuji have something important to talk about, so can you go to your room first?" Aia pouted but still nodded so you put her down, you saw Aia glared at Hanma.

"Hwey dada Shuji don't fwight with mwommy! I'll kwill you if you huwt mwommy!" She shouted before running to her room that made you laugh. Yep she's definitely a female Sano Manjiro.

Aia glanced at you before completely entering the room so you smiled at her and raised your hand to wave. She gave you a really sweet smile before entering the room. Oh god, is that how Mikey looks when he smiles that wide too? You thought happily.

You lost your smile as you faced Hanma. You gave him again your cold expression that made him frown. "It's been two years y/n, why are you still so cold to me?" He bitterly said and you shrugged.

"Maybe because you're not Mikey?" You said your usual line that made his face sour.

"Seriously?"

"Yep, I'm only Mikey's." You seriously said that made him sigh. "Yeah right, your obsession knows no bounds." He said giving up.

You just smiled at him and he frowned at you because you made your fake smile obvious.

"Can't you come back to me?" He sincerely asked.