PART-1

It is an a Day....In a marriage 💑
I became so exited to see her.For,the first time I can't blink my eyes. In half saree,A beautiful girl going upstairs with an beautiful smile.Iam stunned and seeing to her.Thats the day I can't remember still my end of the life.
Everyone knows that's a perfect time for a combining two life to one [marriage].I've fixed to marry her.I want to propose her.But,unfortunately it's goes out of time to see and talk to her on that time.
ITS OVER....TIMES UP😔
I went to my house.But,my mind always thinking about her...
With a short time I got her instagram id to communicate.but,she rejected from followers.i tried a lot of times,but there is no use.....
Finally I decided -I won't disturb her👎.

After long gap,
I got a message from her.i am so exited 😆, to text with her.The message she sended happy cousins day😉.oops,iam shocked.She has texted me -HAPPY COUSINS DAY.I felt happy.Our conversation starts that's day tooo....

After a long conversation,her words are so attracted me a lot.In mind(propose her immediately).But,iam thinked about her.whats she thinking about me.so,I waited a lots of days.
Finally she proposed me in different languages....I got a hope.She is mine😍.I accepted her proposal.Now onwards we are in relationship...

We are in love.It is a wonderful feeling.

After a long relationship...

That's a Day -FIRST MEET
I never think about our meet,unexpectedly I went vijayawada to meet her.I waited a 10hours in busstand to met her.The time runs slow in that day...iam so exited to see her after a long time.i still waiting.....I got a call from her. Iam in Railway station. I runs away towards the Railway station to met her.Finally I saw her,In white dress,A short angel😇 waiting for me.Finally we meeted first time after the Relationship starts....
We build a communication about something with uncomfortable moments by me,Not by her.
After some time she take my hand and holder.i got a goose bumps.First a girls take my hand and holded.I got a some confidence to talk freely.
We went a mall,she scared 😱 to use a escalator.she holded my hand tightly and scaring. It is a moment to feel so funny..
We went a ice cream parlour and ordered, drinked a single milk shake.we came back to Railway station and waiting for train.But,unexpectedly train was delayed 2 hours late.we enjoyed that time to communicate each other.Finally train arrived 😀, But tickets are in waiting list,we didn't get a seats...Its too late to book a new ticket.we saw a online to book a tickets.we got a tickets in Bus,that's a last bus.we took a auto 🛺 to reach the bus.and finally we are in Bus.
I never remember that in my life...so,many critical situations we have faced..on that Night.
Finally early morning,we got a destination. We went a Bus stand and waiting from bus and calls coming continuously from her home.
We managed and going to home by the bus.we are sitting each other,It's time to leave her.I can't controlled my tears.It is so sad to leave her.(I think -we will definitely meet a short time).It doesn't happened.Iam mentally thinking about her.
I got a message from her,iam alright👍.

Oops....Holidays are completed....

It is a Day to go back to college.i got a call from her with crying voice.My heart is beating too fast(what happened?).The reason is -she didn't like to go college.

Everyday she has cried a lots of times for me.😔

But,I was didn't take it serious.It is a time to focus on studies.She know that.but,she never stop to crying.It takes me like a psycho.I didn't like crying.She always cried a lot for me.I didn't want anything now from her,like - Lots of caring,loving...etc.,
She always trying to prove her lots of love on me.but,I didn't like it on this time(studying life),It's kills our life to out of focus on studies..
I tried to say this.but,she never take in mind.

We got a several times fights on calls.I cannot showed a little bit of on her.she was cried everyday..In my mind-why?she thinking about me a lot.
Finally I felt..that she was over on me.I can't change her.with my words.It is the stage what?to go out of focus on our studies.iam always tried a lot to say this to her.

I didn't replied a lots of time to her on calls.
Common things in my daily life
-Daily fighting
-crying
-thinking about her life
-mentally disturbance
-psychosm
-long time sleeping.. .
These a going in my life..
STILL NOW ITS GOING ON.........😥

To be continued.......

#SAILALU

I have to say to her

😍I LOVE YOU BABE😍

IAM ONLY FOR YOU

WITHOUT YOU IAM NOTHING

TEMPORARY PEOPLE LEAVES YOU.BUT IAM YOUR PERMANENT ONE.