GOOD 4 U

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

WELCOME TO THE 2022 FANFIC AWARDS!presented by: itsvalkyraes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

WELCOME TO THE 2022 FANFIC AWARDS!
presented by: itsvalkyraes

BEFORE WE BEGIN:

please note that this is all for fun! i remember this being pretty big and fun back then and i wanted to bring this back!

RULES:

• BE KIND! Once again this is all for fun!

• when voting/nominating please vote on the inline! (the plus with the circle next to the sentence)

• the fanfics had to have been published in between the years of 2019-2022 with more than 2 chapters introductions and playlist do not count! the story can be months old, weeks old, days old, years old, but they had to be published in between the years of 2019-2022.

• you can nominate up to 3 people for each category!

• you can vote twice per category!

• you cannot nominate yourself! but you can vote for yourself!

• please do not vote or nominate after they have closed!

LASTLY!

if you don't know i am oxangejuice you can nominate/vote for me if you want! you can vote/nominate for anyone in any of these categories!

• please share! i want to have as many nominations/votes for the categories as possible!

• there will be 2-4 nominees per category!

• finally, thanks for voting/nominating! this is all for fun and just to get more people to be recognized! you can tag your friends, post on messages boards, or whatever to get the word out!

• if this flops you never saw it !!

• i am currently doing this all by myself! so please give me time to figure all this out LMAO

• any questions ask here :)