THE NOTES!

THE NOTES!presented by: itsvalkyraes

THE NOTES!
presented by: itsvalkyraes

PLEASE READ!

hello all, i wasn't expecting so many people to participate! i knew that many would join, but this has gained 1.9k. comments and holy cow that's crazy!

but i want to reiterate something's because most of the rules weren't followed lol :)

first, you cannot nominate yourself for any of the categories! you can vote for yourself when the voting officially opens!

second, you can only nominate 3 people per category! a lot of people nominated a lot more than three which makes it 10 times more difficult for me to count so please be cautious of who you want to see make it to what essentially the second round!

third, i will expand it to 2-4 nominees to 2-8! a category may have less that 8 nominees per category! it just depends on what you all say!

fourth, as of now, i am doing all of this by myself! i knew that this was going to be a handful, but... i underestimated a lot of this stuff LMAO

fifth, if you want to help, by all means you can :) idk just yet what anyone can do other than count how many times a user was nominated to narrow things down, but nonetheless thank you all!

sixth, as mentioned this is all for fun! there is no prize to win other than gratefulness!

seventh, i did forget to add will and jonathan byers to the category so if you want to nominate a fic for either jonathan byers or will byers leave it here.

eight, when you are nominating someone for a fic please leave the name of the fic or i'll have to choose one at random by the author.

ninth, this is very very new to me! i've never done anything like this before! so bare with me!

tenth, i had nominations opened for 3 weeks but will bring it down to june 17th, 2022!

eleventh, when i've finally narrow down the top 6 (or less) it should look like this!

please give these authors a quick read of their fics to have a fair chance in this... or don't lol ‼️

finally, i can hope to do this again, but as for now i think i can only handle doing this once a year maybe LOLSNSKKSS there are so many fantastic people on this app so keep on nominating and sharing with many others!

ps, if you don't know i'm lucy aka oxangejuice and i wanted to let people know here that i am very grateful for the nominations! thank you all so so much for reading my stories and following me and finding me funny HELLO !!

anyways that is all for now! reminder: the nominations close on june 17th!