Two different places

Having the Commander and Agent in two different places. Magnus to stay in the Med-bay, unless Ratchet nor Knockout were busy. They would take him out of the Nemesis for nice long walks then return. Nightstar was with Springer every day. Sometimes she would question the poor Lieutenant to death as they took walks around Iacon City to make sure nothing or no one went/is doing bad. The day was gloomy, not a sun ray from one of the two Suns pierced through the clouds.

Springer - Please. No more questions. I can barely answer the ones you ask.

Nightstar - Sorry. I guess I get too carry away with my questions. Sometimes I want to get to know you better. At the other times I can't because I'm too busy.

Springer - Really?

Nightstar nodded her head to answer his question. They both stopped at the corner of one street. The Lieutenant had a bad feeling of something. He couldn't tell.

Nightstar - Is something wrong?

She asked.

Springer - It's a little off today. The city ain't this quiet.

Nightstar - Maybe, everyone is just sleeping in because of the gloomy day.. ay.. ay.

Her voice box glitched. Nightstar was confused of what was happening to her voice box and why was it glitching? Springer gave her a questionable look. The Agent had a weird feeling of something or someone was coming to Cybertron. She didn't know how to explain it.

Springer - What's wrong with your voice box, Nightstar?

Nightstar - I don't know. It was fine moments ago.. go.. go. Has this happen to you before?

Springer - Never experience any trouble with my voice box. We should get back to Ratchet.

Nightstar - Maybe he can figure out what is wrong with my voice box.. ox.. ox.

She hated the echo so much. Hopefully Ratchet or Knockout can find the source of how and why her voice box was glitching.