Forgive me

*Your POV*

Last night was an absolute disaster.

"Oh Yoba.." I groan, looking at the dirty laundry. All of the blood soaked towels sitting atop. At least in the city I could just throw all of this in a washing machine and forget about it. Now I have to handwash each individual cloth. A 30 minute reminder that Shane beat the ever-loving shit out of  Sebastian.

I sigh deeply before lifting the heavy ass basket down to my newly installed river that Robin helped me with. Grabbing some peas for the little ducks I'm stealing water from.

I throw the peas in the river watching the ducks scramble around each other to get some, so cute. I then fill my basket with fresh running water.

As I'm scrubbing the deep red blood out of the white cloth, I space out thinking back to last night.

[The previous night]

I ride Stefan back, crying quite loudly. Sebastian behind me coughing weakly and mumbling curses he must've wished he said to Shane's face.

*Cough cough* "F-fuck you, you stupid brute. You think all b-because you're big that you can overpower me? N-no-"

I listen intently to his insults, has he always felt this way about Shane? I feel something hard thud against me and I look back to see him passed out leaning on me. "Hey! Sebastian, wake up. We're nearly there."

'He could have a concussion or too much blood loss' I think worryingly. As Stefan pulls up to the front door, kneeling down to help me lift Sebastian off. Not that it was difficult with how slender he is. The main issue was the height difference. Sebastian being 6"2 and I only 5"5. Average, but short compared to him.

I pull him up onto my back and enter the cabin, setting him onto my big blue bean bag chair. I grab warm water and cold water along with cloths. I submerge his face in the cold water first to wake him.

He gasps surprisingly and grips onto my wrist.

"Y-Y/N?" He looks around frantically.

Oh, this is the first time Sebastian has been to my cabin. Actually, he's the only person besides Emily and Robin who have been inside my cabin.

I blush in embarrassment, wondering what the townsfolk would think knowing I allowed a guy into my cabin. ESPECIALLY Robin and Maru. I mean Sebastian is handsome I think while rubbing the blood off his face gently.

I continue and reassure him, "It's my cabin, Seb. You and Shane got into a fight. He wasn't easy on you at all.."

Sebastian looks at me shocked, his pale cheeks becoming pink, and not because of the smeared blood.

He shakily let out, "Y-you saw everything? How bad was it? I can barely remember. I just remember us almost.. you know." He looks down at his lap, his face steaming and his dick somehow growing in this moment.

I refocus my eyes back on his face and whisper, "It wasn't terrible for someone caught off guard, Seb. I just don't understand why he'd do that to you. I mean, we planned a picnic and he kept me waiting for over two hours. And then you come and he's upset?. It's pathetic."

I realize how disappointed and sad I sound once I catch Sebastian's deep stare at my face. He quickly looks away seemingly upset as well.

I finish cleaning his face finally, and he stands. "I'm going to head home Y/N. It doesn't look good on you if I sleep here, and my family is used to me coming home late anyways. I'll sneak through Maru's secret entrance." We laugh together at the inside secret between us three for only a second. Before I look over to my clock and see it's 1 AM. I agree with him, if I don't sleep now. I'll end up passing out too. Plus I have plenty of crops and animals to tend to tomorrow.