Chapter 5: Benny's Adventure Team.

Shirou pov

It's been two days since the dragon attacked the city, lots of rebuilding needed.

I'm currently at the brightcrown canyon, on the way to destroy a hilichurl campsite that been spots by the adventure guild's.

After the accident happened two day ago, I join the adventures guild's.

Me:"Aoi do know here is the way?"

Aoi:"wiggle"

As you see right now I don't know where am I?,the map that the guild's provide is probably outdated or I'm bad with map.

Me:"I should probably invite Amber or any other guild members,this is what I get when trying to do thing solo."sigh...

After a while I finally found the camp,there is five hilichurl and hydro samachurl,there also seem to be a cage around the size of human.

I climb one of the nearby tree.

Me:"Trace on!"

A black bow materialize on my left handand a nameless arrow at my right hand,I took aim and release the arrow

and a nameless arrow at my right hand,
I took aim and release the arrow.

The arrow fly through the air at a high speed before penetrate the head of the hydro samachurl.

Me:"Bullseye's."

The hilichurl look around for any enemy,I release five more arrow killing all of them.

Me:"that was easy."

I jump down the tree and make my way to the campsite to look for any loot's.

I saw that one of the hilichurl has a key?I presume the key was for the cage,I took the key and went to the cage to see what inside.

To my shock inside a cage was a white boy with a google on his head.

I put the key inside the lock and turn it.

*Click*

I open the door to the cage and walk inside,I kneel down and start to shake the boy, it's seem his not waking up?