8

Bruce opened the door for Percy, to the training room. Both of them were now dressed in clothes that were suitable for the gym.

Percy was rather impressed, but nothing beat Camp. Though, her uncle had a rock wall, which made her smile.

The rock wall, while it didn't spit lava, took up an entire wall, and the pieces gradually got smaller and further apart, the higher up they were.

Bruce caught her looking at the rock wall, with a small smile on her face, "would you like to go on it?" he asked her.

Percy looked at him, and grinned. Then she ran to the wall, and started scaling it.

Bruce watched with rapt attention as his niece climbed the wall with speed and grace that spoke of years of training and experience. Far beyond his boys, and himself.

"You climb?" Bruce asked.

"No, the camp I went to had a rock wall. It would be a competition to see who could get up, and down, the fastest, without getting hurt," Percy said, with a chuckle.

"Without getting hurt?" Bruce asked.

"Yeah. It was a tricky walk, but it was fun," Percy said, waving her hand.

"Seems like it," Bruce said. He felt relieved to see her looking relaxed.

She sat on the ledge and looked down, and smirked.

Bruce raised an eyebrow, recognizing the mischief in the sea green eyes looking at him.

Percy smirked and jumped off of the ledge. She tucked and rolled, as she met the ground. She ended in a standing position, looking at her uncle.

Bruce sighed. He'd be scolding her, if he wasn't already used to his boys doing that.

Percy caught the reaction and laughed, "my cousins do that a lot?"

"All the time," Bruce said.

"It's the quickest way down," Percy said, with a shrug.

"Damian said the same thing," Bruce said.

"Work smarter, not harder," Percy said, with a nod.

Bruce laughed, "anyway. Damian mentioned you have some form of training," he said, changing the topic.

"So does he, and the rest of you," Percy said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, so with that in mind. Want to spar?" Bruce asked.

Percy smirked, "sure."

Bruce led her to the mat, and the two began to stretch a bit.

"Do you have conversations during your sparing matches?" Percy asked, as they stretch.

"Depends on the match," Bruce said.

Percy nodded, "alright. Let's get started." Percy was jumping on the balls of her feet, loosening up her joints.

Bruce nodded, and the match began. 

—————
Tim and Damian both got walked in the front door, followed by Alfred.

"Master Bruce and Miss Percy are in the training room, but I'd suggest doing your homework first," Alfred said.

Tim and Damian both shared a look, and ran off with their book bags, to the training room.

They were rather taken back by the amount of sweat covering Bruce and Percy.

Bruce looked like he went for a swim, and Percy only looked like she ran a mile.