Chapter 102: They have been Acting

"Dad, you slapped Mike too hard."

"Dad, you never slapped me before. You wanted to try the feeling?"

At the moment in the largest villa of Yue Family, Mike's family were gathering together to enjoy their dinner.

Mike held his swelling face slapped by Tianxiong and complained.

Fangru was also pitiful to see Mike's swelling face, she stared at Tianxiong and censured "Why you didn't control yourself that you slapped Mike so hard?"

Tianxiong felt wronged hearing their complaint. He put down his blow and chopsticks and said "No, he asked me to slap him. And now all of you blame me for that. Could others believe me if I didn't slap him so hard? They would think we are acting for sure."

"Of course. Though we are acting, we need to act seriously. Right?"

On the table, besides Mike's families, there is Wanli Qi. He was the guard of Tianxiong and the master of Mike. So it was not strange that he was here.

So at the moment, only Anya looked at Tianxiong and Mike confusingly, she asked "You, You are acting?"

Tianxiong smiled and replied "Of course. Your brother planed the wonderful play. I was so happy to do that. Otherwise why I slap him? But his slap was worthy. Now everyone in our family prizes him for his lofty character."

"The third brother's family went against him yesterday, but they feel grateful for him today. Don't you think his slap is worthy?"

Anya suddenly realized the truth hearing that, so she said gracefully "You went too far, you hid everything from me."

"Mom knew that, Master Wi knew it also. Only me, like a stupid girl, knew nothing."

Wanli smiled hearing that, then he comforted her "Don't get mad, Anya. If all of you knew Tianxiong didn't die, then others would not believe he really died."

Anya put down her bowl and chopsticks and said angrily "Master Qi, even you tease me together with them. You went too far, I thought my dad really passed away."

"even my eyes were swelling because of crying."

People laughed seeing Anya was so cute because of anger. They rushed to comfort her.

Though she was not born by Tianxiong, but she was better than his real daughter.

Mike hurried to apologize "I shall be blamed for this. Sorry. I supposed to tell no one at the beginning when I first thought of the idea."

"But mom is old and she can't bear it. So I have to tell her. I need to find a helper to collect the proof of other three families during dad's death. So master had to know."

"After all, someone was needed in our family know nothing about this.

So only you was left. Heihei."

Anya was so angry hearing that, so she kept hitting and biting Mike.

Mike begged her to forgive him in a hurry. He said "Anya, our family would not be so harmonious if I didn't think of the idea."

"Others will know the prestige and power of our dad after this. Who dare to go against him in the future? And Ye Family could do nothing else in the future. Lei family and Wang Family would not be as arrogant as before. Our family have nothing to worry about in a long time."

Anya felt it make sense after Mike's words. Tianxiong's fake death this time indeed solved many troubles for Yue Family both at home and outside home, and it cleared many barriers for Yue Family.