Inosuke's body fell to the ground with a loud thump

Inosuke's body fell to the ground with a loud thump. His mask remained glued to his head. He fell face first and you could see foam coming out of his mouth. Behind him stood Mike with a bored expression.

"You're welcome" He said slowly walking away. Tanjiro just shrugged and went to check the pulse of the boy and Zenitsu, well you were surprised to see him still conscious.

You went near Mike and took his arm tagging it harshly. "Give us a moment please." You said to Tanjiro. Zenitsu seemed to notice you just now and when he did his eyes widened and his mouth fell. He began to daydream about you and him in a flower field picking flowers. He suddenly took a flower and another and started to form a bouquet to give it to you. He got down on one knee and handed you the bouquet made with your favorite flowers. He got up and hugged your waist bringing you close to him. Your mouths were inches apart and he kept on nearing your lips until,

"Mr. Zenitsu! You zoned out!" Shoichi waved a hand in front of Zenitsu who still seemed in a daze.

"What-What's her name? I need to know..." He desperately needed to know.

"That? She is Miss [Name], she is strong kind and sweet! She saved me and you while you were sleeping" He explained.

'Perfect'

Meanwhile from your side things weren't doing so good.

"Are you dumb? Why are you changing the plot?! Inosuke needed to fight Tanjiro in order to know how strong Tanjiro was! Now when we wake up he'll definitely leave without them and then Tanjiro will die on mount Natagumo! You fucked up everything! You're good for nothing." You paced due to your rage. He's changing the plot, it's no good.

"Can you understand that the plot was fucked up the moment we stepped in this word, I hope you know that. Every single thing you've done, even if it wasn't inherent with the show, changed something! So don't go around saying that I'm changing things, because if we're here it's all your fault, you reached for that man! I miss my family, my friends, your siblings! You took all of this away from me." He probably had a point, every single thing changed something. Now that you changed Shinobu's personality she won't think twice before killing Nezuko and then Tanjiro will be depressed to the point where he would kill himself.

Mike was clearly holding back his tears now. "Listen, I already made a plan to save the characters. I know what I'm doing. Don't get in the way. You have removed 3 or 4 characters from the saving list by taking Kokushibo with you, but they still could die in different ways." He shook your hand away from his arm and stomped away.

'Kokushibo...'

"Kokushibo you awake?"

"After this, we need to talk" He said from the box on your back, you totally forgot about him.

You got back to where the others were, Inosuke was still on the floor. Teruko was poking him with a stick and the others were burying the bodies. You glanced at Inosuke's body one last time before putting on Sabito's mask and begin to leave. You sighed sadly. Maybe Mike was right, you should leave and let him save the others instead. No. You are the main character here. You're the strong one. He probably can barely lift a sword. You moved your gaze to the back to see Tanjiro happily smiling with the other kids, and Mike was teasing Zenitsu. It brought a smile on your face. You continued to walk and began to descend the mountain.