Chapter 38

~Blaine's Pov~

3 days later

I finished the war. I won. I can go home now. Without having to worry about anything anymore.

I have Lana without any concerns.

I don't even bother going to the office and make my way to the airport. To go to my wife.

I get into my jet and soon I am going to be in Italy.

I decided to call Joey.

„Mr. Ace?",he asked. „Yes Joey its me. We won",I said proudly and my smile faded as I realized that he wasn't expecting me to call.

Something happened.

„Where is Lana?",I asked and he didn't answer. „WHERE IS LANA JOEY ANSWER ME",I yell into the phone.

„Juan... he took her three days ago. We are already looking in the whole country for her.",he explained.

My heart stopped. He took Lana?

That was the reason he didn't show up on the war?

I hung up as I ran into the airplane.

„Don't wait another second. We are going back to Italy. NOW",I demanded and the Pilots took their positions.

After 4 hours of unlimited calls and texts to mafias I found out where she was.

She is in Rome. Still. But Juan plans on taking her to Spain. Very soon.

I called joey again. I am so angry at him. Why didn't he call me?

„Why the fuck didn't you call me the same second that she got kidnapped? AND WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE", I couldn't control my anger anymore.

I worked so hard for 6 months to come home and live a normal life with my wife again and now I find out she got kidnapped? 

„Sir please. I wanted to call but Matteo told me to wait. He told me he could figure it out",he explained.

My uncle sometimes thinks he is a mafiarambo but he cant even shoot a person.

„Why did you leave the house with her Joey. I told you ten times to not let her leave the house","Sir. I didn't want you to find out about it this way but Lana is pregnant. She is 6 months pregnant. She wanted to tell you herself.".

His words echoed in my head.

She is pregnant? She has my child in her stomach?

A single tear ran down my face.

„I am going to land in 10 min. When I come home everyone is going to be ready to die. I will bring my wife back",with these words I hung up and called Mr. Vasquez.

The perfect thing about him is he is from the spanish and italian mafia. He can help me. A lot.

~Delana's Pov~

I am in this room since three days. The only thing I get to eat is bread for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Nothing else.

I miss Blaine. A lot. I wonder if he knows what happened. He is probably already looking for me.

The metal door knocked and someone came in. My dear uncle Juan.

„Lana. How are you. How is the baby",he asked amused.

„Ouh we are perfect. See I am completely free",I said  sarcastically as I tried to pull my hand away that was tied up on the bed I was sitting.

„Perfect. You dear Blaine won the mafia war. I have to say I see some serious potential in that guy",he smirked.

„I know. He is my husband. Remember?",he chuckled at my statement.

„Don't underestimate him",I added.

„I wonder when he is going to find you. I actually quite like my son in law".

His jokey made me want to throw up.

„He is your nothing. Just like me. I am nothing to you",I hissed.

„You are my niece Delana. Accept it or not. I am your uncle.",he barked.

„Blaine is going to find me","He won't. You will marry Ivan. Like we promised years ago","I don't care about your stupid alliance","I will die if you don't agree.","Ok die then",I smirked.

I could see his anger built up. He balled his fists and clenched his jaw.

He walked out and I exhaled in relief.

Blaine is going to find me. In know it.

It has only been three days but it feels like years. He has returned home now and knows about me.

He probably also knows about my pregnancy. I was planing on announcing him myself but sadly that won't work out.

Serena the house maid walked in with a red dress in her hand and two people behind her.

„You have to get ready now.",she said.

„For what?","The dinner. Don't ask questions and get ready",she said.

One of the people behind her started styling my hair as the other one put make up on my face.

When I finished, Serena helped me into the dress. My small babybumb was still visible but not as much as before.

Everybody in this house is so mean and grumpy. I can't stand it.

„Come.",she demanded and pulled me on my arm up the stairs.

„Don't touch me",I hissed and pulled my arm back.

I followed her upstairs and we arrived in a huge dining room witch dishes for only two people.

I looked to the door and saw a tall man standing there. His tattoos reached to his throat. He looked fucking scary.

„Hello Delana. I am Ivan. Your future husband",he said in a heavy russian accent.

„Bullshit. I already have a husband.",I hissed.

„No. Not anymore. I am your new husband.","Bro I don't know if you need to clean your ears but that doesn't work like that. I am already married you idiot",I hissed and he chuckled.

„I think you need to shut that pretty mouth of yours",he said a he took a couple steps towards me.

I instinctively put my hand on my belly and took a couple steps back.

His eyes fell on my stomach. „Is that his baby?",he asked teasing.

„No. It's the deliveryguys baby",I joked.

He came closer, trying to touch my belly. „Back the fuck off",I barked as I turned my body around.

„You are mine now. If you like it or not. You and the baby. You both are mine. Now sit down and let's have dinner",he spoke.

„I am not doing anything. Do you understand? I am not doing anything. Forget a family, I don't even want to have a meal with you.",I barked and ran out the door.

I don't know what I was thinking but the next second guards caught me and I endet in the basement again.

This time with Ivan by my side.