Cherry

STORE

Cut to a close shot of Hughie, who looks distraught. There's blood on his face from the fight at the end of the previous episode. Sirens can be heard in the background.

HUGHIE: So, you're, you're not a Fed?

Billy stands near Translucent's body. The store is a mess.

BILLY: Do you hear that? That's the old bill. So unless you want to explain why you've got America's favorite invisible wanker dead on the floor, give us a fucking hand, will ya?

HUGHIE: Aw, shit.

Y/N helps Billy carry Translucent into the trunk of Billy's car. Y/N slams the trunk down leaving Translucents legs out to try crush them unsuccessfully. Cut to them in the car.

BILLY: All right, listen, I have worked for the Feds. I've worked for loads of people. I'm what you might call an independent contractor. You got a problem, you call me, I solve the problem.

Banging noises come from the trunk. They turn to look.

HUGHIE: What is that?

Y/N: That's the problem.

HUGHIE: Oh, thank fuck, he's alive. Yes, yes, he's alive! Okay, pull over.

BILLY: No, no, no, Hughie, you don't fucking get it.

HUGHIE: Pull the car over.

Y/N: Just shut the fuck up.

BILLY: This is a fucksight worse. He's seen our faces.

HUGHIE: Oh, my God. No, no, no, no, no. I can't do this. I can't do this. Let me out. Let me out. Pull over!

BILLY: Hughie, you walk away now, and you will never get payback for Robin. You'll spend the rest of your life sitting on your ass with fucking regret. Now, is that what you want? I know a bloke. Top man. He'll know what to do.

Cut to Billy knocking on a door. Cherie answers.

BILLY: Morning, love. Frenchie about?

Cherie looks at Hughie. She inspects his face for a few moments, then turns to Y/N and winks he smirks in return, then turns around and walks back in.

BILLY: You'll love this guy.

They enter. Cut to Frenchie organizing guns on a table. "Dans Ma Ruche" by Guizmo is playing on some speakers. As Billy, Y/N and Hughie enter, Cherie turns the music down.

BILLY: Frenchie. Oi, Frenchie.

FRENCHIE: Monsieur Charcuter. Monsieur éclat. This is a surprise. Good to see you both.

BILLY: Good to see you, too, mate.

FRENCHIE: Means you brought that 40,000 you owe me? I mean, why else would you show your face around here?

BILLY: Because I've got something even better for you. How would you like to double your money? But how come I owe ya and Y/N don't?

They both laugh.

FRENCHIE: The double of zero is zero. And Y/N doesn't owe me I owe him. Who is he?

BILLY: This guy? Oh, this here is Hughie Campbell. We're, uh, working a little job together.

CHERIE: Ooh.

FRENCHIE: And he's still alive?

BILLY: You and I worked together, and you're still in one piece as well as Y/N.

FRENCHIE: Am I? And as I recall Y/N quit dealing with your shit.

BILLY: Look, do you want to know what the fucking job is or not?