9. White Rose

Sahiye_ (author) thanking you guys once again for 200+ reads! <3

_________________________________

[ Third Person's Pov ]

"I'm Yang!" She introduced herself with a smile on her face to the (h/c) hair colored male, which he responds with a closed eye smile to her, "Say are you okay?" Yang asks in a worried tone which the (h/c) hair colored male only nod with a smile despite not knowing those words but unconsciously nod to her as his response.

"How about you introduce yourself?" Yang asks as she awaits for any response or a introduction from the (h/c) hair colored male, "..." which she only realize that the young boy in front of him was only wearing a long fresh snow clothes, "I see, come on with me!" Yang said as she held out her hand to the (h/c) hair colored male with a smile on her face, he replied with him touching her hand out of confusion.

"Wait, who's Ying?" -Lightbot

"Yang's descendant." -M/n

"No, I mean..." -Lightbot

"There are a lot of Ying's in this whole galaxy." -M/n

"Right.." -Lightbot

Yang held the (h/c) hair colored male's hand as she led the way out of the forest, Yang and the young fellow walked for 30 minutes to reach Yang's friends, "Hey guys, I'm back!" Yang said as she walk in the huge house made out of wood and It was comepletely beautiful both outside and inside in his eyes.
"It's not much, but do make yourself at home!" Yang wore a smile on her face as she let the young boy's hand go, "And don't worry, everyone here is friendly!" Yang stated with a proud smile on her face before winking at the young boy before swiftly running out to hunt leaving yellow trails at the house.

He went outside the house and walk around and notice a flower, it was a beautiful white rose symbolizes loyalty, purity, and innocence, he couldn't help but notice a lot of them suddenly growing all around him, that caught a lot of his attention to the white roses a smile form in his mouth as he gently touched the white rose.

"Hi there!" He hear someone spoke from behind him greeting him, which made the (h/c) hair colored male perk up at the sudden voice from behind him, he swallowed his own saliva as he turned around and saw a male who seems quite taller than him, he wore a green clothing with a black and yellow on it and have a green leaves on his sides on his front hair acting like a tiara and black boots and white buttons on his clothing and black long gloves seeing his fingers.

"Are you new around here?" He threw a question at the young male in front of him kneeling at the white rose he touched, "I..." he couldn't spoke as he could only say broken words and he doesn't know how to speak with any fluent languages as he was only brought by here by a meteorite a few days ago.

"Do you like them?" He threw another question with pure innocence in his face and a smile, "Do you wish to see more??" The (h/c) hair colored male blink in confusion of what he mean't, he could only lift up and down his head before standing up, "Come with me let me show you more!!" He said with a cheerfull voice as he immediately grab the (h/c) hair colored male's wrist and drag him to his garden.

Yang found her friends in the pond fishing for food, "Oh, there you guys are!" Yang said with a smile on her face as she got close to the female wearing a pink headband on top of her hair with a beautiful flower designed on her headband, "Oh, Yang you're back!" She said with a smile on her face, "I sure am Yaretzi!" Yang responded with a bright smile on her face.
"Did you capture something with Harish?" Yaretzi asks as she rose an eye brow at her friend Yang.

[ Yaretzi -- Yaya's Ancestor ]

She let out a small giggle as she knows that her friend Yang didn't capture at least once, "You couldn't capture anything Yang?" Yaretzi rose an eye brow with a small smile on her face, "Wha-! No, it's not that Yaretzi!" Yang said as she rise both of her hands in her chest as she wave at her, Yaretzi rose an eye brow in curiousity.

"I found a new friend!" Yang stated with a smile on her face, Yaretzi rose an eye brow before speaking, "Did you bring him in?" A new voice spoke behind Yaretzi, "Of course, stupid!" Yang replied with a huff as she cross both of her hands in her chest, "It's normal for those tribesman abandon their people." Another new voice spoke from behind with a sour face.
"Don't be like that, I mean Morpheus likes to sleep all day!" Another man stated behind the male wearing no shirt but he wore a fluffy cape with blazing design on his cape.

[ Morpheus -- Ice's Ancestor ]

"Why is our conversation roll around to Morpheus?!" Yang shouted as she calmed herself down before eyeing her blazing friend, "Odysseus..." Morpheus yawned as he awoken up from his deep slumber from his friend's complaint about his sleep.

[ Odysseus -- Blaze's Ancestor ]

"Oh, have you guys seen Priapus?" Odysseus asks in confusion as he find his greenery friend not in sight before finding Morpheus laid back in his back, "He's probably in his garden." Yaretzi respond with a smile on her face,

"I haven't introduced myself to you yet!" He spoke to the (h/c) hair colored male with a bright smile innocent on his face as he held the (h/c) hair colored male's wrist, "I'm Priapus! What about you new friend?" Priapus asks out in curiousity as he looks at the young male as his (h/c) locks flow with the cold wind as it hit their face, he blinks only to see Priapus shivering as well as whining at the coldness that just hit him.

[ Priapus -- Thorn's Ancestor ]