part.5

He takes you to the front door, then to your bedroom, he dumps you onto the bed and turns out the lights.
You hear him rummaging around but think nothing of it. Then he grabs your wrist and starts to tie it to the bed with a piece of rope.
"What are you doing!!" You yell, but he says nothing.
Before you know it both your wrists and feet are tied to the bed.
He then slowly removes your skirt, shirt and panties, leaving only your bra.
You were now left in a very vulnerable position.
He slides the vibrater of of your pussy and you can see it was covered in your cum, he starts to remove his clothes, revealing a big six pack.
"I'm gonna make you scream my name, until the sun rises.." He says, and without another word, slides his tongue into your pussy.
"fuckk!! Please H/n I'm gonna cum! It feels so good!" You moan.
But he doesn't stop, he just goes faster and deeper.
"Oh my fucking godd!!" You yell
"I can't hold back! I'm gonna cum!" You moan, and you cum all in his mouth.
"Pick a number." He say when smirking
"1 to 5.."
"Uh ok 3." You say
"Ok.. here we go!" And he inserts three of his finger into your wet pussy.
"H/n ohhh! H/n I'm so close!" You say as you arch you'd back and cum all over him and the bed sheets
"Oh wow, I could do this.. all night" He says while smirking and looking into your eyes.