Chapter 33

Today was the day, today I met my dads family... exciting

Remember:

Debbie,

Bob,

Carrie.

Debbie,

Bob,

Carrie.

Try and let them touch you, they are nice. they are not Ali or Rob, they are in Prison and are not getting out for a while.

They are dads family.

Remember that.

I hopped into Dads car and fastened my seatbelt ging through my mind again.

Debbie,

Bob,

Carrie.

Debbie,

Bob,

Carrie. 

My memory still wasn't good but I could remember important things and if I thought about it really hard it would stick in my mind.

Hopefully I could remember that.

"You ready Sophie?"

I nodded at mum as dad started the car and we drove to my 'new' grandparents house.

We arrived outside and I froze when I got out of the car... I'm very nervous now.

I walked to the door and froze again.

You can do this Sophie.

The door opened and 3 happy people were stood in front of me, Mum and Dad walked in and I followed nervously.

"Oh, Sophie. It is so good to meet you."

Debbie stepped towards me and I immedietaly stepped back as if she was going to hit me and I cringed.

SOPHIE! She is not going to hurt you.

Concentrate! Just Hug Her.

Take your time.

I stepped towards her and attempted to give her hug but my body told me to move and I backed away.

Okay, Give Up. You can't do this.

Shut up Brain! I'll show you.

I moved up closer to Debbie and Bob and gave them both a hug at the same time. it was only short but I did it I hugged them.

I was smiling uncontrollably and Mum and Dad were beaming, whereas Debbie and Bob just looked confused.

I noticed Tom whisper to them and they nodded understandibly... Urgh.

We had our dinner which was homemade lasagne and then sat down to watch Oliver on TV then looked through old Photo Albums of dad.... he's so cute!

And I was texting Blake all day. he was being nice.

We left and I managed to shake their hands but nothing more.

I'm getting better.

ITS NEARLY CHRISTMAS!

We were back at home the next day and were putting up decorations.

ITS THE 1ST OF DECEMBER

YYAAAAAAAY!!!