24

Artemis -

Saying goodbye to my family was utterly hard. Theodore was glued to my side the whole time like I was going to run. I will not lie I was thinking about it. Maybe he knew, like he could read minds.

However I was placed into Alpha Theodore's SUV, completely blacked out vehicle. I turned around to see my family still standing waving goodbye to me. My heart was breaking on leaving them and to my unknown future as the luna of the savage pack.

I turned back around looking down in my lap trying my best not to cry but I was slipping. The next thing I knew I was picked up and placed into Theodore's lap.

I hesitantly looked up at him, looking into his eyes. His eyes were dark and cold, it was hard to look at for so long. Without noticing a tear escaped from me. And Theodore kissed my tear away from my face, I gulp from the action he did.

" Please don't be sad. All will be okay, I will make you happy and I will keep you safe. And my dear you will see your family on a regular basis, that I will promise you. All I ask is to give this a chance". Theodore said

I could not come up with any words so I just nodded my head. Theodore smiled and he placed my head on his chest as the car went on. Before long I become very tried, my eyes were getting heavy.

" Sleep my dear" Theodore said

And that is what I did.

-------

Aurora -

Seeing Odette, Octavia, Ivy, Bonnie and Artemis leave the house and the royal grounds was a bitter sweet thing that everyone had to deal with. Specially for Ellis and Elliot they loved having their younger sister around them. But now she is gone and they will have to focus on other things.

I wondered how Erin was doing since a few of her daughters had to leave in one night. She might need me tonight. The others are heading to a meeting, it would be best if Erin stayed over at my place just until Jasper comes back.

" I must go. But I will be back. Aurora will stay with you while I am away. Okay." Overhearing Jasper talk with Erin

Smiling when Castiel embraced me into his arms kissing my forehead.

" Same for you. Stay here. She is going to a friend tonight. And the other girls look like they have made other plans."

As we watched Cecily, Esme, Hope, Marjorie, and Nova on their phones texting away and or calling their friends.

" Of course I will stay here. Erin needs someone tonight. And you, make sure that you come back to me". I say to Castiel as I pull him into a deep kiss in front of my sons.

Where Ares and David did not like that.

" Mom, dad would you please get a room if you guys to that" Both say.

The girls leave with their friends, my sons go with their father and uncle further into the pack. Where I wrapped my arm around Erin as we walked to my place. Making sure that I grab some ice cream as we hit the couch flipping on the tv.

--------

Castiel -

Leaving Aurora at home was the best decision to make in the time like this.

There was a meeting taking place right after our dinner we had, Jasper had this great idea that we needed alliance to our pack and so far it has worked. 5 of my nieces are Luna's to great strong packs. And every pack we can get on our side we might stand a chance.

I can not tell Aurora anything of what is happening. And I made sure that my sons to do not spill any news to their mother of the threat of war with feral rogues. Besides Jasper did not tell Erin anything as well. So if we can stop this head on then maybe our women will not find out. Fingers crossed, to the truth I am having a hard time keeping everything from Aurora.

Most likely in a few days myself and Jasper will have to tell them. That the feral rogues are going send out an attack or attacks. I am not sure what is worse.