Chapter 3

F4 skipped there classes. They were walking in school corridors.

Kavin and MJ were talking about some girls that Thyme and Ren didn't pay attention to.

As they were around the corner they noticed a girl aimlessly wondering in the corridor.

She looked busy in her own world that didn't notice them and bumped into Thyme.

Thyme looked at her angry but the other 3 looked amused but kinda worried for the girl who will face Thyme's wrath.

They stepped forward to calm Thyme if things go out of hand. But she did next caught all F4 of them off guard.

She SCREAMED at Thyme face like she had seen a ghost and run away.

After she left Kavin and MJ  burst out laughing, Ren chuckled and looked amused at Thyme who still hasn't taken his off to where that girl went.

"What did you do to scare poor girl?" asks MJ in an accusing manner.

"If you keep going like that you're gonna die virgin" Kavin said to Thyme.

"Are you both done?" Thyme said to both of them annoyed.

"Let's go" Ren said, the smile not leaving his face.

In the lunch time:

F4 arrived at the canteen. Thyme's eyes found a familiar face who too looked at them. The rest saw him looking at somewhere so they too looked to see him staring at the morning girl. So naturally, they started teasing him.

"Do you want me to get her number for you, Thyme?" Kavin asks in a teasing tone.

"Look Thyme she is avoiding looking at you but no need to be heartbroken, you have our full support." Continued MJ in the same tone.

"Let's go Ren" Thyme completely ignored his other two friends and said to Ren who seemed like the only sane person at the moment.

But that didn't stop the MJ and Kavin from teasing him.

As they came down someone bumped into Thyme for the second time today, this time it was a different girl.

"Is this your way of approaching a guy?"

_____________________________________

Ari's POV:

"We fucked up!!!!!" I exclaimed the obvious.

We are in Gorya's home, in her bedroom contemplating our life choices. We skipped school after that incident and ended up in Gorya's home. I couldn't even greet her family properly before dragged me in her room and locked the door.

"I know" Gorya says calmly. She looked like she was thinking the last happy moments of her life before F4 give her a red card.

"Have you ever been bullied?" She asked me. This sudden question caught me off guard.

"Yes" i replied. She looked at me like she didn't expected this answer.

"I'm sorry, i shouldn't have asked such a stupid question." She apologized.

"No it's fine. It's true that I've been bullied before." I told her, "In the middle school."

"How did you......? I mean what did you do then?" She asked me, a little hesitant.

"I fought back. I had to. Even if I had to use cheap tactics, if you it that." She now looked curious, more interested in the story.

I sighed, "After my parents death i went to South Korea, my mom's homeland to live with my aunt and uncle. I was very talkative back then, but after that incident i became very quiet. I was lonely with no one to talk, i don't know why but some children found it funny and started bullying me. They would call me names, and laugh at me for every stupid things. It were girls who used to bully, boys simply acted like i don't even exist. There was a group of girl who were pretty popular, they would always take seats around me basically circling me and would talk and laugh making me feel even more lonely. The remaining girls like boys pretended like i don't even exist. My aunt and uncle were always busy with word. They barely had time for me so I never told them about it. Teachers couldn't do much about it because they never physically hurted me. They just mentally hurted me. I wasn't stupid enough to not understand what was happening around me. There each action affected me a lot, maybe because I still wasn't over my parents death."

Gorya looked at me worried, "What did you do then? Did you beat their ass or not?" Second question she asked with an evil smile like she is imagining herself beating them up.

"I did. I was tired at the point where I wanted to just die and join my parents. But I thought, 'Why should I? What did I do wrong? What did I do to deserve this?' i was being pathetic, and if I continue to be like this I'll only disappoint my parents, at this point I knew i have to take a stand. So next day i went to school with the biggest smile i could make. I took my usual seat and started making stupid comments. I would stop there conversation midway and would give unnecessary opinions. I basically started doing what they were doing to me. I paid more attention to my studies, sports and other activities. I kinda became a popular student not that I wanted attention it's just i know I had to."

"And they never bullied you again?"

"They did but this time it was physical. They were jealous so they tried to hurt me but I beat their ass. I made a video of them bad mouthing teachers and blackmailed them. So they never bothered me again. When I reached high school i always held my head high, i never let anyone walk over me. They found me intimidating so they never bothered me. I had very minimal friends but i always kept my distance with them."

"But why did you tell me all this?" She asked me.

"Because your different Gorya. You stood up for a friend you barely know for 2 days and I know you didn't do it for F4's attention." I told her

"You too stood up for me when you only know me for 2 days. Thank you Ari for trusting me." She smiled at me, "And also you are not alone anymore. You have me and Kaning. I'll never let you feel alone."

She hugged me and patted my head, I too hugged her back.

______________________________________

I walked inside the school scrolling my brand new phone. Yup. I bought a new phone, my old one is completely fine but that phone is from my world so it's useless most of the time.

I greeted Gorya and she greeted me back, our lockers are just four lockers away.

She opened her locker and her face fell. I have a very good idea what it is.

I opened my locker to see a red card. Me and Gorya we both looked at each other and sighed.

We are doomed.

A/N: There is just a little back story for us to understand our oc better. If you like the chapter don't forget to vote and comment. Enjoy the story 😊.