White Prolouge:

Sa Joun: A young handsome school boy the age of 16. He wasn't exactly the type of boy you would want to approach the first sight at seeing him or meeting him. But in reality, he is actually almost the exact opposite of what you would think. He was as gentle as a mouse and quite shy despite his appearance. Quite the opposite eh?

Mi Hi: A beautiful young lady in school and aged 16. She looks really sweet and innocent, and you wouldn't be wrong at all. But she has a hard shell around her and seems quite reserved when you first meet and approach her. Or just shy seeming; even though she's far from that. Just quiet. But she's not a bad person. Really.

Do Yun: An ordinary 16 year old school student with long brides as her hair sytle most of the time. She had glasses on too. She is the typical nerd who was clumsy and awkward in social situations as you would see when you would first meet her. But deep inside she is really a nice girl indeed.

Ae Cha: A 16 year old tomboy in school. She has short hair and an attitude to come by with it. Well, that's what you would see when first meeting this girl. But really, when you get to know her, she is quite chilled and always willing to chat you up with any topic at hand. She is quite sociable too and opened up.

...

It was the end of the school day and it was dark inside.

Some students had happened to have already left.

Sa Joun was at his desk just finishing packing his stuff into his bag when he looked up to see Mi Hi stand up.

But something dropped out of her bag as she made her way towards the door to leave.

Not wanting to miss his chance this time, Sa jumped up and grabbed the thing she dropped, and hurried to her before she could leave the classroom.

She stopped by the doorway and turned to look at him and blinked.

He flinched and suddenly froze up. But in the end he held out her dropped thing and said: "You, um, dropped this."

"Oh." Went Mi and she took it from his hands: "Ur, thank you."

Then she turned and left.

Yup!

He blew it once again.