Part 17 🍁

Asfand saw the most beautiful sight when he woke up. His newly wedded wife was sprawled over him. Her messy hair was all over him, she was using him as a pillow.

Asfand smiled and moved some of her hair from her face, her lips were pouty, they were inviting him but he controlled himself and kissed her forehead.

Felling something on her forehead Hoor moved a little,

"ohoo sone de na, tang na karein" Hoor complained in her sleep. And held him more tightly.

Asfand chuckled at his wife's behavior, went closer to her, and whispered "accha chalein nahi karta aap ko tang"

Hearing this Hoor's eyes were open wide, he was real, beside her, looking at her smiling, it was not her dream. As soon as she realized that she quickly tried to remove herself from him, but all her efforts went in vain because before she could do that Asfand held her more closely to his chest.

"kahan jaa rahi hain begum" he asked her amusingly

Hoor was already red, she couldn't meet his eyes, she looked everywhere except him "mujhe chodhiye mujhe jaana hain"

Asfand was enjoying seeing her in this state "par aapko jaana kahan hain yeh toh bataiye pehle"

"woh.....woh koi aa jaiga" she tried to give another excuse.

Asfand removed the hairs that were falling on her face and whispered "koi nahi ayega...par phir agar aap mujhse dur jaana hi chahti hain toh mer ek shart hain"

Hoor looked at him questioningly "Kya hain aapki shart"

Asfand said nothing but pointed at his lips.

Hoor eyes were wide, and her cheeks were pink, she understood what he wanted "ya Allah kitne besharam hain aap"

Asfand chuckled at her reactions "apni biwi se pyar karna to koi besharmi nahi hain, aap jab tak mujhe meri cheez nahi de deti main nahi aapko jaane nahi dunnga soch lijiye aap kya karna hain"

Hoor was looking here and there when an idea popped into her head, she went closer to Asfand, seeing her this closed Asfand closed his eyes, his grip on her also loosened.

He was waiting for her, when he felt something feathery on his cheeks, when he opened his eyes Hoor was already out his grip, laughing at his reaction.

"Hoor...hoor aapne yeh thik nahi kiya....chailiye wapas aiye" Hoor only shook her head and inside the washroom while laughing

Hearing her laugh was a music to his ears, he fell back into his bed and thanked Allah for bringing this angel into his life.

When Hoor came outside of the bathroom, she noticed Asfand was in the bed doing something on his phone, he looked really handsome, before he could notice Hoor turned back to the mirror to save herself from the embarrassment.

But little did she know...she was getting ready, when a pair of hand slid onto her waist, she was startled at first when she looked into the mirror. Asfand was already looking at her with his chin on her shoulders.

"begum aise chup chup ker dekhne ki kya zaroorat hain, main toh aapka hi hoon" he whispered into her hair.

Hoor was caught, she didn't say anything, she just looked down. Asfand again said "aapko pata hain aap kitni khunsoorat lag rahi hain, mera dil kar raha hain main aapko aapne pass hi rakhlun"

"aapko tayyar nahi hona, hume niche bhi jaana hain" she meekly said.

"Jab itni khubsurat biwi sath hon toh kise niche jaane ki jaldi hogi" again she was a red tomato.

She was about to protest, when they heard a knock, Hoor quickly detached herself and went to open the door.

It was their house help came to call them downstairs, when turned back Asfand was already in the bathroom. She quickly got ready and went downstairs.

She noticed her entire family was present their, they brought the breakfast which the bride's family brings the next morning.

She went and greeted everyone, hadiya came hugged her "I want all the details" she whispered

Hoor slapped her arms and went to greet others, she hugged her parents and her brother, at the very same time Asfand entered in a white shalwar kurta, looking devilishly handsome, Hoor was gawking at her husband. Asfand noticed that and smirked when Hoor realized she blushed and turned to Hadiya.

Asfand went and greeted his in-laws and did a man hug with shehryaar.

Soon all of them went to sit for breakfast, Hoor was seated beside Asfand, she was eating when he grabbed her hand, Hoor looked at him.

"aree Hoor beta tum khaa kyun nahi ho" her mother asked her.

She tried to take her hands out of his but failed, Asfand also looked at her

"haan hoor aap kha kyun nahi rahi hain" he asked innocently, while Hoor glared at him.

After a while after several tries she successfully got her hand out and ate her breakfast.

After eating their breakfast, two families spend their day together doing nothing, as they decided to keep the reception after few days to give everyone time to relax.

Heyyyy.. part 17 for you guys. This chapter was mostly Hoor and asfand I hope you guys like that please read, vote and comment your favourite part. Two more chapters left for this story, I will miss Hoor and Asfand.

Love

Ayesha