Arcade

We all met up at my place and took off for the nearest arcade.

When we reached, we couldn't contain our excitement as we rushed inside.

"I already have a card I just need to recharge it" nayeon announced.

"I do too" "same here" "yeah me too" chae, Momo and mina added.

"ah shit I left mine at home" Jeongyeon face palmed but shortly later, walked away hand in hand with her girlfriend who looked like she had fully intended on sugar babying her today.

"Do you have one y/n?" Mina asked.

"No. It's okay I'll just buy one, you guys go ahead." I turned to the guy behind the counter as I bought a card.

When I turned around I saw Momo standing there, looking around the place.

"What are you doing?" I asked skeptically.

"I was waiting for you, duh. Now come on" she dragged me away with her.

-

"I hate this game it's so freaking stupid!" Nayeon yelled out in frustration as jeongyeon and I laughed our heads off after witnessing nayeon lose at the same game four times in a row.

"You emptied all your balance on this game alone, only for you to not even win it once" I choked out between laughing.

Jeongyeon was really struggling to control herself as she tried shushing me too after seeing a very annoyed nayeon.

"Whatta loser" I pouted at nayeon before running away.

I walked around a bit, trying to decide what to play. The arcade wasn't too crowded but there were still many people here.

My eyes landed on the ice hockey machine as I gasped and ran to it.

"Now who do I play this with" I asked myself as I turned around to navigate the area in hopes of finding a friend.

"Looking for an opponent?" I heard a voice say.

When I turned to see who it was, I was slightly taken aback to see the new girl from school, sana. I don't think I've ever talked to her before, ever, so this is kinda strange to me but I really wanna play so I don't really care right now.

"Yes, actually. Would you like to....?" I nodded towards the game.

"Hell yeah" she smiled wide as she went to the other side and picked her puck (idk wtf it's called sorry).

-

I have no idea how much time has passed but I'm now going into my 4th game of ice hockey with sana. If there's anything I've learned about her in these four games is that, she's really good and really funny.

"Girl I'm done after this my hands hurt" I said mid game.

"Excuses" she smirked as she scored.

"Bro"

"Pay attention to the game y/n" she continued playing, absolutely destroying me. God this is not what I had in mind.

"I am done." I turned away from the game as sana laughed and ran to my side.

"Your not too bad though. Don't lose hope" she placed her hand on my shoulder. Wow she's really pretty up close. Damn.

"So...are you here alone?" I asked her

"Oh no I brought my little brother with me. He's right there actually" I turned to the direction she pointed, where I saw a small little boy trying his very best to shoot at the screen infront of him.