second week to eliminated the rival

|Amai:Pov|

'I'm going to be busy all week with the bake sell, time to start baking all the sweets'

"Oh Hey amai! Do you need any help baking anything, I heard you have a bake sell going on right? "

"Oh Hey y/n yes, I do need some help making some food do you mind baking some cupcakes please. "
Y/n nodded and started getting the supplies to make the cupcakes

....
"Alright Everyone looks like we made enough for today thank you for the help let's meet later"
*📱*
"Oh I have to take this call, see you later y/n, Bye! "

|Ayano:Pov|
I followed amai at the back of the school
And I hide behind a bush so I could hear her call.

"Hi mom why did you call me at school? "
"Oh no the bakery is going out of business?! "
"Ho-ow could this happen? "
"Mom we will figure this out.. "
Amai hangs the phone and started tearing up and then walked to the girls bathroom.

(Lunch time)

I was spying on saki convention talking about amai.
"Asia Did you see amai? When she came back her eyes red and so was her checks she was clearly crying! "
"Saki apparently her family is having problems with the bakery because of the new bakery that open across the street.. "
"I will take talk to amai about this  later apparently, she's having a little date with y/n" both of them laughed at that little joke and went to cooking room to prepare more sweets for the bake sale.

A Date? With my Senpai! She going down..

|y/n:Pov|
'I'm was waiting for amai on the roof  because she had a surprise for me I wonder what could it be? '

I will eagerly for her until I saw her face coming out of the door but holding two bentos on her hands
and ran when she spotted my face on the seat.
"Hi y/n I'm so glad you came I thought u weren't going to be here! "
"I'm here amai can you tell what's the surprise? "
Amai sat down and put her lunch at her side ,then put mine at my lap opeit for me and showed me what was inside.

"Aw amai why did you made this so cute that I can't help but to feel bad about eating this

"Aw amai why did you made this so cute that I can't help but to feel bad about eating this. "
Amai giggled softly and then said " because I knew you would love this " 'her smile was warm to look at that I can't help but to blush. '
Then she started feeding me which made me shy.. "Common y/n try this I made this especially for you!~"
And then took a bite of it and realised that she feeding me with her fork!
Dose this count as a kiss?!

|Ayanos:Pov|
'What a bitch trying to act all innocent and cute with my Senpai who does she think she is?! '

(After school)

'So another bakery just opened up next to the Odayaka I Can properly Ruin the reputation of the bakery and drive them out of business Just like How I'm going to drive them out of town just like osana Never coming back'

'I'm going to get amai stressed out of her mind where it's going to be impossible to relax at school and the bakery If I'm going to do that I should have my plan started now..'
'Y/n! '
'I know I should have my plan started in the bakery but I have to keep an eye on my senpai so she can be safe'🥰

|info-chan:Pov|
'Will you look at the time To know what aishi is up to'
(📱)
:what are you planning to do with amai?

                                               :That's a surprise wait until Friday or if I finish early, I need to somebody to look after my y/n

:I thought u couldn't stand anyone being around your senpai.

                                                :I know that I just going to be busy This week getting rid of amai I need somebody to watch over y/n.

:If you didn't do anything interesting last week you wouldn't get a free pass but If this creative I'm going to be excited!
                                                 :okay bye I'm Busy!

|Ayano:Pov|

'Amai You better hope your parents prepare this for this bad Week'

I waited until 8pm where The both bakery's closed down for the night, I grabbed My bag and Black spray paint wearing My disguise I slowly walked to the Bakery And spray painted the all cameras and Pickpocket the door, Then Manage to get myself into the building I grabbed my bag and took a jar full of insects and Placed some on the ingredients , I found a apple next to amai's bento box so I cut the bottom piece and stick inside a worm and put some Gule to make seem like a strong apple.
'I retrieved and went to My home and decide to Move along with my next plan for tomorrow. '