seven

•

"You two excited to finally be sharing a bed with boys you're interested in?" We were sat around the dressing room getting ready for bed. I try to get in and out of here as quick as possible so I don't have to make conversation with all of the girls. I'll talk to Paige or Indiyah whilst getting ready then leave once I'm done. They take too much time in there and I rarely have interest in their conversations.

I do wish they would hurry up and use the bathroom though. I can't get into bed without washing my prosthetic sleeve so I have to wait for everyone to finish before making the bathroom reek of sweat.

"Look at Theodora, of course she's happy. She's had a smile on her face the whole evening."

"I reckon you'll be the first to do something in here." Gemma was sat opposite me at the table. She was sweet and I didn't expect there would ever be any problems between us but the way she reacts to things annoys me. Her face rarely changes so it's impossible to read her and know what she's feeling.

"I'm not gonna force anything, but if in the moment something was to happen I wouldn't complain." Just because I'm on television doesn't mean I'm gonna go at a slower pace with this couple. If it felt right tonight I would sleep with him. It's just a matter of time.

"You already act like you're in love. May as well leave now before the honeymoon phase is over." And there she goes, Amber with her eyes and opinions.

I don't know if she meant it like how it sounded but the bitchiness in her tone annoyed me. She's saying it like she wants me out of the villa. The whole point of being in here is to couple up and eventually face challenges in the villa to prove how strong your couple is. Not find one person you have a connection with and immediately turn round like "Oh perfect, a connection, maybe we should leave straight away and get married." The person I become in Ambers presence is gonna be ugly one of these days. Her constant eye-rolling and bitchy comments are gonna get her in some deep shit soon. And I can't wait.

"And why would I leave straight away? Yeah, my connection with Luca may be really good but it's also been just over a day. I came here to find someone long term, I'm not just gonna point to a boy and block off any doors straight away. And I'm sure he's the same right now. Am I gonna continue to get to know him and see if there is anything between us? Yes. Am I gonna refuse to talk to anyone else because I'm coupled up with Luca? No. It's way to early to throw all my eggs into his basket and call it a day."

"Geez, I was just saying."

"You were saying it like a condescending bitch. As if me being here is threatening your chances of finding love and winning. Focus more on finding your own connections than what's happening with me." I finish braiding my hair and head into the bedroom.

I'm sure all the boys can see that I'm pissed because they move out of my way as I head over to mine and Luca's bed.

I fall onto the bed face first and groan out of annoyance.