Crap

Your eyes slowly open as a stinging pain shoots through your head. You look around the room to see that it looks very much like a basement with random boxes strewn around and concrete floors and walls. You look up to see that your arms where chained to the wall.

"Fuck" you say laying your already pounding head back.

Cut to outside of your apartment complex.

Leon walks to the door at the same time at Chris. They stopped and chatted for a bit.

"I came by earlier and asked Y/n if you guys needed anything and she sent me to get some eggs, since your already here do you care to take these up with you?" Chris asks holding out the eggs and the change from the 10.

"Yeah, I can do that" Leon says grabbing the eggs and the change. Chris walks off as Leon goes up to your shared apartment. He opens the door and walks inside. "Y/n, I'm home" he calls out but there's no response "she must be talking a nap or something" he says to himself. He puts the eggs in the fridge and goes to the bathroom to shower.

After his shower he noticed the positive pregnancy test on the sink. He smiles to himself as he walks out of the bathroom. He walked over to the couch to see the book you've been reading page down on the floor. "That's weird" he says picking it up. He starts to worry a bit. He goes to your shared room to not see you there. Now he starts to worry much more. He checks every room in the apartment to not see you in any of them. Now he's freaking out and starts calling your phone. But as the phones ringing he stares down in horror to see your phone halfway under the couch as it rings.  He scrambles to pick it up. Once he does he noticed the screen was cracked. He calls Chris

"Hello?" Chris asks

"Chris I think there's something wrong" Leon says quickly

"What?" Chris says "what do you mean by that?" He asks.

"Y/n's not home and I found her book page down on the floor, and her phone was under the couch and was cracked" Leon explains, talking faster with every other word.

"Okay calm down ill be there soon" Chris explains turning his car around. Chris hangs up to focus on the road as Leon gets a glass of water and sits down at the kitchen table looking at your phone in his hand. After a minute or two Chris comes through the door. He looks around and sees Leon at the table. He goes up to Leon and snaps him out of his trance. "Hey bud you okay?" He asks Leon

"I will be once I find Y/n" Leon replies standing up. The two go down to the main building of the apparent complex.

"Ah Mr. Kennedy is there anything I can help you with?" The receptionist asks.

"We need to check the security footage outside my apartment" Leon explains.

"I'm afraid a can't do that" the receptionist replies. Leon sighs and turns away with his hands on his face, defeated. But before he could walk off Chris stops him. Leon looks at him as he grabs his badge.

"Yes, my name is Chris Redfield and I work under the president as the captain of the B.S.A.A., under the authority of the president we need to see the surveillance footage from the past two hours" Chris says in a professional voice. The receptionists face went pale before they showed the two the surveillance footage. Watching the footage they see Chris leaving the apartment. For thirty minutes nothing happens. But then that woman walks into your apartment.

"Wait pause it" Leon says tapping Chris's shoulder. Chris does as he's told and the two of them look closer at the small TV. "Is that?" Leon says getting a closer look. "Is that Ada?" Leon asks.

"Looks like it" Chris says unpausing the footage. Ten minutes later a man walks into your apartment. "Looks like she has a friend" Chris says jokingly. Five minutes later the man is seen dragging you. Ada not to far behind looking at you being dragged by your shoulders she then looks up at the camera. She pulls put her gun and shoots the camera.

"Fuck!" Leon exclaims slamming his hands down on the table

"Wait Leon, do you recognize that man?" Chris asks rewinding the video. Leon looks at the video then gasped.

"That's the man who tried to recruit Y/n" Leon says.

"She did get him fired" Chris says.

"I need to make a call" Leon says walking off to a diffrent part of the room and calls your uncle.

"Well hello Leon, what may I help you with?" Your uncle asks.

"Mr. Graham Y/n has been kidnapped" Leon explains

"What?" Your uncle asks back worried.

"Chris and I needed to look at the surveillance footage so we may have pulled the 'under the order of the president' card" Leon explains.

"No its fine do whatever you need, I'll be there in 30 minutes" he responds before hanging up. Not 30 minutes later a helicopter was heard. Then talking came from outside and the receptionist opened the door. Your uncle walked in. "Let me see that footage" he says and Chris rewinds the video to show him. "Dammit this is the second time this year" your uncle says.

"God I'm a horrible husband" Leon says with his hands covering his face "how could I have let this happen" he contenues.

"Hey is not your fault" Chris says

"No its not your fault" your uncle says "Okay so we know who the people are, we've just got to track them down" he explains. "I need to make a few phone calls, you two go back up to your apartment I'll be up after the calls" he explains. Leon and Chris nod their heads before leaving the room. The two make it to your apartment and they sit at the kitchen table.

"I need to make a call myself" Chris says standing up Leon gives him a thumbs up and chris walks out of the room. Before Leon could stop himself he had started crying. As Chris walked back into Leon wiped his eyes. "Woah hey man are you crying?" Chris asked

"No, I'm okay" Leon says before wiping his nose on his sleeve

"It's okay if your are" Chris contenues. Leon starts crying again with his head in his hands. Chris just stands there and pats his back. Then your uncle walks in seeing Leon's state.

"Don't worry Leon were gonna find her" he says

Cut back to you

You sit alone in that room for many hours until the door opens its the man and that woman.

"Jayden I don't know why you would want her" the woman asked.

"Don't say my name in front of her" he says walking up to you he grabs you by your chin and makes you make eye contact with him. You gasp

"It's you" you spit

"I told you that you would pay" he says with an evil grin before letting go of your face.

"I was just telling my uncle about you, I didn't know you would be fired" you explain. His expression got really angry before sucker punching you in your jaw. He leaves going back up stairs. The woman comes up to you "your that Ada lady aren't you?" You ask. She gets a good look at you

"Your that chick that was with Leon in Spain" she says.

"Yes!" You say feeling relieved that she recognized you. "He's my husband" you say with a soft smile

"Husband?" She asked

"Yes, and I just found out today that we're pregnant" you say. Ada didn't know what to say before she left. You sigh before trying to stand up. You finally get up. The blood flow reforming back to your arms made them go numb. You realized that they where kind of loose so you tried to pull your hands out. With alot of work you finally pulled them out. You sneak up the stairs to the door that was slightly cracked. You listen to hear Ada talking to the man pretty far off you open the door just bit enough for you to squeeze out and book it straight to the front door you make it out to see a very unfamiliar town.