AC 4

"Taehyung, calm the fuck down

"Taehyung, calm the fuck down... You didn't have to be so harsh with your mate" Hoseok says as they walked home.
"He can take it! He's a fucking alpha for fucks sake" Taehyung says, huffing.

"He's still your mate" Namjoon says, sighing as he shook his head.
"And besides, maybe the mood goddess have a plan for both of you" Namjoon says and Taehyung scoffs.

"If it's her plan then fuck this plan of hers, I don't like it" Taehyung says as they reached their house. He walked in, slamming the door close.
"Oi! This is our house too and don't be such a bitch!" Yoongi says as he opens the door and walked in.

"Jungkook, come on... Just give it a try? I mean... It must be the moon goddess' plan" Jin says, shrugging.
"Can't you two just leave me alone? I'm already feeling bad, my stomach fucking hurts and that bitch almost bit my leg" Jungkook says and walked inside the house. The two looked at each other sighing.

A month later...

It's been a month, but the two alphas hadn't crossed paths yet. But then, destiny plays. Jungkook huffs as he bumped into someone. Looking back, he was about to apologize but as soon as he saw who it was, he scoffed.

"You again?" He says, rolling his eyes. The Taehyung guy, crossed his arms, shaking his head.
"If it isn't my mate, how are you?" Taehyung says, laughing as he too, rolled his eyes.

"Been doing good but then I saw your face" Jungkook says and left. He was about to cross the road but then a speeding car shows up.
"Oi! Look out!" Taehyung says, turning to his wolf form and ran to the other, grabbing him.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with wide eyes before realizing the closeness.
"Get off of me, you dickhead" Jungkook says and Taehyung scoffs, turning back.

"I saved you, dumbass"