Two

Everyone indulged in the cake, party food, the drugs and the alcohol, talking, chatting and celebrating into the late hours of the night, Max being the protégé of the company meant they could party all night like rock stars and Christa and Graham were high up in the company that they were like close to royalty in the company so it was all set up for a huge party night.

As more bottles emptied and more cocaine and joints were inhaled though, the party raged on and the five had managed to sneak off together for the real fun to begin now they were all drunk and high enough to have no shyness and no boundaries and could fully be their wild selves.

"Now the real festivities begin!" Giggled Belle who was sat on Lennon's lap in one of the meeting rooms, sharing a joint with him while Max, Christa and Graham did lines of cocaine of the large table, not that they needed anymore but they felt amazing and wanted to ride that high all night long.

"Festivities, like what?" Christa chuckled, raising an eyebrow as she sipped her gin tonic.

"Well the boys and I made up a little game if you are keen on playing it!" Belle winked, taking a long drag on the joint and then exhaling the smoke in a sexy way as she locked eyes with Christa.

Christa could hear the cheeky tone in her cute, sexy voice and felt a little excited, especially from Belle's smouldering ocean eyes that were darkening to a deeper mix of greens and blues than usual due to the drug and alcohol consumption and she could tell the younger woman was becoming aroused "I am up for anything, it is my birthday after all, so what is the game, is the game a truth or dare, spin the bottle, what is it?" Christa grinned as she took a joint that Graham had been puffing on.

"Well we all got a little naughty, for your presents, so I think you should open them first!" Belle giggled and reached down beside where her and Lennon were sat retrieving a gift bag that they had stashed in the room when setting up the party and handing it to Max who passed it to Christa, they were all smirking by this point.

"One of many!" Max laughed as the older woman took the bag warily with a cheeky grin.

"I am a spoiled bitch this year aren't I!" Christa chuckled loudly.

"We all helped pick these for you!" Graham smirked, resting his hand on her bare knee, where her skirt had ridden up exposing her creamy white skin.

Christa giggled as she reached into the bag, soon pulling out a box that was rather thin and she instantly had her suspicions on what it was, laughing more as she placed it on her lap and discarded the bag to the floor "You lot, I bet this is some lingerie or something since you said these gifts are naughty!"

"Well open it love, little Belle has good taste!" Graham laughed, squeezing his wife's leg.

Christa couldn't stop laughing and smiling as she opened the box, feeling special as she exposed a lacy black set of sheer bra and underwear with some suspenders and stockings, that looked like they were from a fancy boutique such as Victoria's Secret or a similar upper class brand "Me in this!" She laughed loudly, feeling a little shy "Belle!" She squealed, covering her laughing face.

"Well put it on, Belle said the panties are supposed to really cling to your ass, it can get you nice and wet for when I claim all of you as mine later!" Graham grinned and slapped her thigh, making her gasp and laugh.

"Grahamny, stop being so naughty!" She said falsely, even though she was enjoying the attention, her shyness mostly evaporated the more drugs and alcohol she indulged in.

"How can I when I have the sexiest wifey ever!" Graham smirked.

"Yeh, come on, try it on!" Max cheered, clapping.