||Chapter Ten||

I walked down the duel curved staircase to hear my mom and dad walk in placing down luggage.

"Your finally back"! I spoke happily while walking over to them.

"Oh, how are you"? My father asked while carrying his trunks toward the office.

"I'm good I have so much to tell you about Hogwarts". I spoke happily while following him.

"That sounds nice hun but we will just plan an interview with you and Rita". He whispered while looking through papers. I slowly turned around and walked out of the office upset. Ophil looked over at me, studying my face.

"Want some tea Miss Wyllt or maybe some sweets"? Ophil whispered.

"No thank you Ophil". I whispered while walking up the stairs.

"You alright sweetheart"? My mum asked from the first floor dragging her trunks.

"Yep"! I spoke out while walking into my room. I spent almost the whole break alone in the castle without my parents only I, Ophil, and Vin... I slammed my head into a pillow not knowing what to do.

I slowly woke up to hear multiple voices from downstairs. I rubbed my eyes while looking around my room.

"Y/n hun! It seems some friends of yours are here"! My mother spoke out. I quickly stood up from my bed and ran out of my room to see Ron, Fred, and George standing at the entrance.

"What are you guys doing here"? I laughed while walking down the stairs.

"Come to say hi"! Fred spoke with a smile making me look at him trying to know why they were acting weird.

"It's a bit late for you boys to be out isn't it"? My father spoke annoyed while standing on the stairs.

"We will leave you guys be"! My mother spoke happily while dragging my father away.

"Stop being rude these are the first friends she has besides your friend's kids"! I heard my mother yell in the other room. I stood there uncomfortable.

"Sorry about that... Why are you guys really here"? I asked.

"We are going to rescue Harry". Ron whispered. I look at them confused.

"Hey, mum is it alright if we get some fresh air"! I spoke out.

"Sure sweetheart"! My mother spoke happily. I pulled the guys outside closing the door behind us.

"What are you guys even talking about"! I spoke out.

"You see Harry hasn't written to us". Ron whispered.

"Yeah, he's probably busy". I whispered.

"It's his birthday, and I'm betting my whole wizard card collection you wrote to him too and he didn't send anything back"! Ron ranted.

"Yeah..." I whispered.

"Look we got a letter yesterday". The twins spoke in unison.

"From Harry". I spoke happily.

"Well, he wrote to me, but his uncle isn't allowing him to go back to Hogwarts". Ron whispered. I stood there silent.

"Wait a moment". I whispered while walking back into the castle.

"Mum"! I yelled.

"Yes"? She asked happily. I quickly walked into the dining room to see my parents sitting at the dining table.

"Could I go with them to something, I will come back in the morning"! I pleaded.

"No, no, no."! My father spoke out.