he's omega too?! (ch10)

Hey, i just wanted to thank you all for 100+ reads and because of that occasion I'm posting 2 chapter for one day! Thanks to everyone who read this story to this moment. I really appreciate it!

It's been 2 weeks since we moved to the dorms. Right now we are having our last class for the day.

I've notice that Kaminari have been more clumsy than before. Maybe he just didn't sleep well or caught some flu, or something like that.

Me and him were the last ones in the classroom. I look over to him. He looks fine, i guess i don't have to worry. I pack my things and left.

As i get to the dorms, which take me around 5-6 minutes, i realize that i forgot my notebook under my desk. Shit.

I start going back, but something makes me feel uneasy and worried. I also haven't seen Kaminari since earlier..... Shouldn't he already be making his way  here. Maybe he wasn't feeling that well after all. Just before i turn the corner i hear someone say.

" Well, well, look that. Is the little omega in heat? Why don't you come and have some fun with me and my friends, hm?" What, there's omega in heat. That dangerous, i have to get them out of here.

"I-i don't want t-to. Leave me a-alone." Said a shaky voice. That kind saund like Kaminari. Wait, don't tell me he's omega too. Fuck i gotta be fast, i don't think i stand i chance versus more than 2 Alpha and on top of that they are hero in training. And I'm pretty sure they aren't first year. 

" Come on don't be shy, we all know you're a slut. Just accept it and let's go have some fun. Otherwise we are just going to make you." I hate it when someone talk about us like that. It makes my blood boiling.

" P-please don't." He cried out. That's it... I turn the corner and hit the one that was talking right in the face with 10%.

The other two looked shocked. So they are 3, good thing they aren't more.

"Who do you think you are, huh?!" Yell the first who i hit.

" Doesn't matter you can't treat omegas like that!" I shout back.

"Pfft- and what is beta like you honna do against 3 Alphas, ha?" The second laugh. The little piece of shit laugh!!! I'm so gonna destroy them.....

We fought around 10 minutes, while Kaminari was trying he's best not to whin or make any saunds at all.

When i was over with the they were all knocked out cold. That way is best, so they won't attack me more. I was more injured than them, but that was expected.

I help Kaminari to get up. " Denki, do you have suppressants in your dorm?" I ask.

"N-no. I'm sorry. M-my heart c-circles have been a m-mess lately." I sigh.

" That's fine, don't worry you did great back there." I tell him. It's a common knowledge that Omegas LOVE praises, especially when they are in heat or pre heat.  He purr slightly. That's good , atlest i know he trust me.

When we get to the common room there weren't mane people and tanks god. We walked as fast as we can, so we can get away. Reminder there still Alphas in our class.

We get in the elevator and went straight to my dorm. Ignoring everyone and everything. When we get here i lay him on the bed and pet his head.

I get the suppressants and give him one "Here buddy" i say gently. We are really sensitive when in heat. " Did you build nest in your dorm?" He shack his head. Hm, it unusual for omegas to bot build a nest. Maybe he wasn't feeling safe there. " Do you want to build one here?" I ask. He's eyes literally sparkle. I chuckled. " You can get whatever you like from my closet." He smiled wide and run in my ' walk in' closet.

He come back with hands full on clothes. " Wow, that much?" I ask and chuckled. I guess he understood me wrong because his pheromones become a little sad. " I didn't say you can't hae them. I meant you could've get then in two times." He smile again and put all the clothes on the bed. I sit in my chair and watch him. I have to tell mr Aizawa, maybe i can do it now until he's distracted.

" Denki" i called him and he stop his work and look at me." I have something to do, can you stay here and not going outside, please?" I ask. He smile and nod. I get up from my chair and walk to him. " Good boy" i said as i pet him. He started purring again,  i smile and leavethe room. Might as well get my notebook too.

" Mr Aizawa?" I popped my head trough  the door.

"What is it?" I fully walk in the room.

"Um, you see, Kaminari is in heat." His eyes widen.

" Where is he?!" Mr Aizawa say with worry.

" He's in my room, nesting..."

"What? Why in your room?" He say now more calmly knowing that Denki is safe.

" He doesn't had suppressants in his, so i takehim to mine. And now he's nesting there." I say.

He sigh. " Midoriya, do you mind sharing your dorm with Kaminari for some time, or switching them?"

" I don't have a problem at all! We can ask him what he prefer." I smile at him.

" Problem children" he said whispering but i heard him and giggle.

We are infront of my room right now. "Sensei i think you should wait here for a bit." He just nod in understanding and knock on the door. " Denki, It's me, Izuku. Can i come in?" I ask waiting for a sign to come in.

The door open wide and Denki hud me. "You're back!" He say dragging me inside. And mr Aizawa walk after me." Look, look! Do you like it!" Denki ask pointing at his nest.

" It looks great, good job, Denki." I say smiling at him and petted him. He smile wide and get in the nest happily.
"Um, Denki? Do you want us to share the dorm or you want to be here alone?" I ask.

He tilt his head. " Hmmm, i wanna share with Zuzu!" He say. I smile.

" Very well then." Mr Aizawa sigh " Take good care of him, okay? We'll talk  the details about that once his heat is over"

" Roger that Aizawa sensei" Smiled at him. He just smiled to himself and walk out.

Words: 1084

That turned out longer than i thought.
At this point i don't know what to say.

How was your day?

I hope it was good!

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

I apologize for any mistakes i made  i write the chapters really late at night, or nome like early in the morning. Around 1:00 AM to 4:00 AM😅